Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Wakesetter VLX finally Sprayed

aoblak

Well my new boat had finally sprayed on December 19, 2005 we ordered a Wakesetter VLX and I just received a batch of the pictures last night so I will try and figure out how to post them. On a side note I pretty excited because this being my fifth Malibu that I have ordered and My family and I are finally going to do a plant tour to see the boat in progress. We will be down at the plant on Monday, January 2, 2006. I cannot wait! Yahoo.gif

Well my new boat had finally sprayed on December 19, 2005 we ordered a Wakesetter VLX and I just received a batch of the pictures last night so I will try and figure out how to post them.  On a side note I pretty excited because this being my fifth Malibu that I have ordered and My family and I are finally going to do a plant tour to see the boat in progress.  We will be down at the plant on Monday, January 2, 2006.  I cannot wait! Yahoo.gif

Congrats on the new boat! Which plant is your boat being built at? Mine is sprayed on Jan 2 at the TN plant. If you see a black and pink LSV shoot a picture for me.

The boat is being built at the Tenn. Plant. the other color combo that my wife was looking was just like yours but had a light graphite top and bottom. She ended up (with my 5 year olds help) deciding on Regal primary and some yell accents. If I see your boat I will be happy to snap some picture. What Polk speakers are you planning on using in the boat?

Well my new boat had finally sprayed on December 19, 2005 we ordered a Wakesetter VLX and I just received a batch of the pictures last night so I will try and figure out how to post them.  On a side note I pretty excited because this being my fifth Malibu that I have ordered and My family and I are finally going to do a plant tour to see the boat in progress.  We will be down at the plant on Monday, January 2, 2006.  I cannot wait! Yahoo.gif

This link answers how to post pictures.

The boat is being built at the Tenn. Plant.  the other color combo that my wife was looking was just like yours but had a light graphite top and bottom.  She ended up (with my 5 year olds help) deciding on Regal primary and some yell accents.  If I see your boat I will be happy to snap some picture.  What Polk speakers are you planning on using in the boat?

Thanks!

I went with the Polk db650.

Larry

Edited by larrys

aoblak

You say you will be touring the plant on the 2nd, I will be there on the 2nd as well to have a look at our LSV.

I am a bit nervous as we let our 6 year old Daughter pick the colors (pink and black)

We may see you there.

aoblak

You say you will be touring the plant on the 2nd, I will be there on the 2nd as well to have a look at our LSV.

I am a bit nervous as we let our 6 year old Daughter pick the colors (pink and black)

We may see you there.

Wow, now that takes B@!!$...

welcome to the site btw, and lovely screen name choice! :)

aoblak

We may see you there.

Congrats on the new boat. My LSV, also Black and Pink, will be sprayed on Jan 2. My wife picked the colors this time. What motor did you get?

Edited by larrys

The 8.1

My dealer had one in his LSV demo, after driving his it was a must.

I will post a pic or two as soon as I get them, mine was sprayed on the 16th but I have been unable to get any pics yet.

My wife almost picked the black and pick combo but decided against it becasue of how anal I am and she didn't want me to end up with a primary black boat. Maybe I will see you there carrear2, I will have my family with me (the wife and kids)

Can someone help me with the posting of pictures, the link above doesn't work and I would like to post the build pictures.

The easiest way to post pictures is to put them on the Internet at one of a million free hosts like GeoCities. Just sign up for a free account and then upload your photos. Then during your post on Malibu Crew, click on the little tree icon and insert the URL

The URL would look something like "http://www.geocities.com/aoblak/image001.jpg"

(without the quotes) if your account name was aoblak and you picture was called image001.jpg

The link seems to be working for me, is anybody elso having problems? If the link is gin=ving problems is there sombody that will post the pictures for me?

It took me to Webshots and after I signed in it gave me this...

We're sorry...

...due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now.

If you are looking for a photo, it is possible that the photo has moved or no longer exists.

If you are in the process of creating an album, please be assured that your data has been sent to our site. You may try refreshing the browser window or reloading the page in a few moments.

Curiosity got the best of me so here are the pics of aoblak new boat and let me be the first to say WOW!!!

Edited by RiverRunner