Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Bu Spray Date Jan 2

larrys

LarryS, when I was at the factory on Monday I was told by Kerri that your boat was going to be the last boat sprayed of the day (probably not until around 2:30 pm)

Thanks for the update!

Aoblak,

I think you and your Family were walking out as we were walking into the front office.

I almost said something but I was unsure.

Kerri confirmed this as she was showing us our LSV the Pink and Black one.

Larrys

You should check out the Titan website, they are now making the Alpha 1 speakers for the Illusion X tower.

My dealer said he is putting 4 on mine.

If he has them in by the boat show I will let you guy's know how they sound.

Thanks! I will take a look at their website. I still like the shape of the Bullets over the Alphas.

carrera2, we had looked at your boat while we were walking throught the factory because that was the color combo that my wife wanted to order but my 5 year old became involved in the picking so we ended up with the regal and yellow combo. I also hope that you change the sticker on your vehicle to a Malibu (I'm just razzing you) I completly forgot that you were going to be there until I was driving home if I would have remembered than I would have said something. Did you enjoy the tour?

Aoblak

Kerri showed me yours and said you originally thought about pink and black. The Regal and Yellow looked great.

I told my dealer he needed to hook me up with some Malibu paraphenelia, after 5 Tige's I have a pretty good collection of merchandise.

Kerri also said this is your fifth Malibu.

The plant was great.

looking good!!! that color scheme actully doesnt look all that bad.

I think it looks good. The only problem with those types of colors is that they usually become really dated in a few years. Anyone remeber the blues and pinks from the late eighties, early nineties? I am more partial to the standard colors that have timeless qualities. IE: Black, white , red . ect. just my thoughts, being that I can't afford a new boat every year or two.

looking good!!! that color scheme actully doesnt look all that bad.

I think it looks good. The only problem with those types of colors is that they usually become really dated in a few years. Anyone remeber the blues and pinks from the late eighties, early nineties? I am more partial to the standard colors that have timeless qualities. IE: Black, white , red . ect. just my thoughts, being that I can't afford a new boat every year or two.

I got a white one also!!!

tell you the truth the boat actually looks much better than I envisioned it to be!! WOW, it's definetly a stunning boat!!

Thanks!

If you like to listen to music loud behind the boat, but don't really care about sound quality in the boat, get the NVS.  If want to enjoy 'quality' sounding music in the boat and also be able to hear music behind the boat (not quite as loud as the NVS) get the Bullets especially with the components!  The picture above is identical to my set up.

I went the the Bullet website and they don't show the components as an option. Is this something you can request? Anyone know the price?

Components are an option. You can see a pic of them in my gallery.

If you like to listen to music loud behind the boat, but don't really care about sound quality in the boat, get the NVS.  If want to enjoy 'quality' sounding music in the boat and also be able to hear music behind the boat (not quite as loud as the NVS) get the Bullets especially with the components!  The picture above is identical to my set up.

I went the the Bullet website and they don't show the components as an option. Is this something you can request? Anyone know the price?

Just request the componets you'll be glad you did.

Nice looking boat. Bet you can't wait to get it home. So how did you go abouts getting all your photos during the build? Do you live down near the factory? Can anyone go down and take pictures of there boat being built. I'm getting ready to order mine in acouple weeks and would love to have pic's while it's being built, not to mention knowing the status of whats going on, would be great too

You can email a rep at the factory to have pictures taken during the process. I assume yours is being built in California and I am not positive on the the email address and whom but someone will chime in and let you know.

NV,

You can go the factory anytime you want. They offer tours, etc. Many of us visited the factory while our boats were being built.

As far as build pic's. Once your boat is ordered, Malibu will give your dealer a build number. You can then contact the factory, and sweet talk either Amy or one of the customer service reps and they will try to take a few pics as your boat is in progress.

Good Luck!

Edited by stewart
You can email a rep at the factory to have pictures taken during the process. I assume yours is being built in California and I am not positive on the the email address and whom but someone will chime in and let you know.

My first factory pics are due tomorrow. Here is the contact at the CA factory that is taking our photographs. She's been very helpful!

Ellery Sanchez: [email protected]

No problem. I wish I had time to go tour the factory next week while our 247 is being built, but I'll have to settle for the photos Ellery sends me.