Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

95 sunsetter

setter95

just bought a 95 sunsetter and true to my luck it looks like my year model fell through the cracks on pre-made towers. All though i would love to sink four grande in a 13th floor custom tower i really dont have that kind of cash. can anyone tell me why they dont list towers for the 95 and if someone does make a true fit tower at a reasonable price for my boat. also it is my belief that universal towers are not made to really fit anybody's boat. thanks in advance for the help

just bought a 95 sunsetter and true to my luck it looks like my year model fell through the cracks on pre-made towers. All though i would love to sink four grande in a 13th floor custom tower i really dont have that kind of cash. can anyone tell me why they dont list towers for the 95 and if someone does make a true fit tower at a reasonable price for my boat. also it is my belief that universal towers are not made to really fit anybody's boat. thanks in advance for the help

Call these dudes

He's right they seem to have a tower for every boat.

I met them at the Chicago boat show in January and are really knowledgeable and good to work with.

Highly recommended.

Put a titan I on our 95 sunsetter 6 years ago, never had an issue/problem fits great. If I did it over again, I would go with the Titan II. Because down the road if you ever wanted to hang tower speaker and or tower lights. The II has an extra tube so you can hang both lights and speakers without a special light speaker combo clamp, that are needed for the titan I. Good luck, once you put a tower on your boat you will never look back. The tower will get everyting off the floor and you can move around the boat with a lot more freedom. Go titan my .02.

StarOne (formerly Titan) is a great choice. Give them a call if you want a new tower fabricated perfectly for your boat. Another option is that you can buy a used tower that is close to fitting and adjust it with ratchet straps to make it fit your boat. I purchased a Titan III because I really wanted that tower. They aren't made any more, so I had to get one that was somewhat close and make it fit. It required compressing the rear hoop 3" to fit my 96 Sunsetter, but that's no problem. So you do have lots of options.