Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

panel under driver seat where your feet go?

If its anything like mine there are three hidden screws in the carpet along the bottom going into the floor and one from the top of the drink holder shelf going through to the foot rest.

Then you should be able to slide up and out.

Edited by Mazeing5

That's how it is fastened. Poke around the bottom edge of the panel in the carpet and you will find the screw heads. The other one is in the very far right hand edge and secures the end of the foot panel to the edge of the panel where the cupholder is.

That is funny cause thats exactly what I used on the cup holder one right next to the hull when I striped the screw. Just have to watch going through the hull.

Before I discovered the three screws when removing mine I had already tugged on it so much I had bent and broke one of the screws. When I put it back I only used one screw to refasten it since its not going anywhere anyway and I want easy access to check if my heater is leaking.