Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LET'S TALK ABOUT BINDINGS!

chathamsolutions

Who's your binding manufacturer of choice?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your binding manufacturer of choice?

• 1. Hyperlite
    • 2. LiquidForce
    • 3. O'Brien
    • 4. CWB
    • 5. Supper Suction
    • 6. Double Up
    • 7. Gator Boards
    • 8. Nice
    • 9. Jobe
    • 10. Hydroslide
    • 11. blindside-cinchwraps
    • Overton's special that came with the board
    • Home made / duct tape McGyver style
    • I ride whatever my friend has on his board
    • I don't wakeboard
    • Ronix

Dude, you are the KING :notworthy: of finding OLD post and bringing them back to life!

I bought the Ronix One's. I don't see any major difference in the fit and finish than any of the other bindings that I've owned.

I still think the best bindings I've owned was the LF Vantage. The velcro is nice and easy to get in and out of.

I liked the Vantages as well, only negative is the "aquarium" that you get in the bottom of the boot. Went to Ronix Reliks and never looked back.

Due to the fact that i wear a 14, my options are pretty limited. I ordered the Ronix District bindings, they will be here on Tuesday and i took off Wednesday to enjoy. I will post a review that night. I have heard almost 100% good feedback on Ronix bindings.

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the fact that i wear a 14, my options are pretty limited. I ordered the Ronix District bindings, they will be here on Tuesday and i took off Wednesday to enjoy. I will post a review that night. I have heard almost 100% good feedback on Ronix bindings.

Did you ever get them?

Did you ever get them?

Yes, sorry for not updating. I was very skeptical at first because they were super light weight and for some reason i equate that with cheap. The hardware felt cheap and i just thought that i was going to break them the first time out. However, i must say I am impressed. They are easy to get on, super easy to ge off, and when laced up tight, feel awesome. I would def recomend if you ahve a big foot to check these out. Also, it's cool to get back to basics and let me toes touch the water again. Closed toe are over rated IMO.

Edited by JIMJOM