Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacing seat cushion vinyl

I need to replace the seat vinyl on two of my seat cushions for my 07 VLX. I was thinking about getting a local upholstery shop to sew it on. However, who do I call to get the matching vinyl?

Edited by dluttr

For my old boat (not Malibu) I called the dealer that I normally dealt with and gave them the VIN# (to match the interior colors) and they had the manufacturer drop ship the skins to my door. Some places won't, don't like to drop ship stuff for a myriad of reasons. I guess your relationship with your dealer will be the biggest deciding factor. I beleive Malibu keeps swatches/colors for 7 years so they should be able to hook you up. From what I have read on here, things sounds crazy busy at the plant so you may have quite a wait.