Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking for info on APEX

mikea

I am interested in learning more about APEX boat covers.

I have heard they make a very nice "TRAILERABLE" cover.

I have googled it and nothing, does anyone have a website or any info?

thanks

Mikea

Around here, Rankin is very highly regaurded. Even for trailering.

I'd restate that as "especially for trailering". That's what they're made to do. I don't know what the Apex costs, but you can expect to pay around $900 for a Rankin, that's purchasing direct of course.

I understand that Rankin is VERY highly rated. I had mentioned rankin to my dealer, to see if they sold them and was told "some interesting news" about apex and maybe i should consider them!

just trying to get all the info before i make a decision (on rankin?).

there is an apex canvas at www.apexcanvas.com

when searched it shows they are in Lenoire City Knoxville. I added this because they have a crappy web page.

can't see this helping, but it is all I have found.

crappy?.......i found the links to pictures, color options, pricing and customer feedback very helpful Dontknow.gif

ROFL.gif

crappy?.......i found the links to pictures, color options, pricing and customer feedback very helpful Dontknow.gif

I don't see any links in IE 6, but they are there in the source code for the page. Cutting and pasting addresses from source code isn't my cup of tea so I'll leave that to people with other browsers...

when searched it shows they are in Lenoire City Knoxville. I added this because they have a crappy web page.

Odd, all I get is the first page with nothing to click on to go further into the site.

Odd, all I get is the first page with nothing to click on to go further into the site.

yes I know - me too :lol:

I was agreeing with Cervelo

thanks for all the help

that is much better than i found googleing "apex + boat cover"

I will call apex and see if they have an e-mail "brocher" . I hope their covers are nice because they did not take the time to make nice website.

thanks again

mikea

thanks for all the help

that is much better than i found googleing "apex + boat cover"

I will call apex and see if they have an e-mail "brocher" . I hope their covers are nice because they did not take the time to make nice website.

thanks again

mikea

If I can't find something using google, I will try another search engine such as altavista. It makes a difference.