Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally had glass.

Sixball

Bud got home from a business trip tonight. At 8:00 PM the phone rings and he wants to get a couple of runs in.

How could I say no? I looked out and the lake was Glass. It was our first glass of the year. Now I have a :biggrin: on my face and tired arms. Oh it feels so good.

martinarcher

Bud got home from a business trip tonight. At 8:00 PM the phone rings and he wants to get a couple of runs in.

How could I say no? I looked out and the lake was Glass. It was our first glass of the year. Now I have a :biggrin: on my face and tired arms. Oh it feels so good.

Awesome man! Sounds like a great way to end the night! Rockon.gif

I just got in from unpacking the winter boxes and moving all the gear back into the Bu. Finished the evening by sweeping it out, 303ing the seats, and detailing it with Babes. It is looking good! Planning on slipping out tomorrow for a half day on the lake.......I love the first day out! Yahoo.gif

What is the water temp? Were you guys it dry suits or long wet suits?

What is the water temp? Were you guys it dry suits or long wet suits?

Water is holding around 60 not bad. I used a dry. quick and easy.

Phone rings at 8pm and you are posting at 8:49? Wow, you guys are very efficient!

Phone rings at 8pm and you are posting at 8:49? Wow, you guys are very efficient!

Oh ya!!!!!!!!!! Thats living on a lake. :thumbup:

The bad part is...... Its glass today and no one around :(

Oh ya!!!!!!!!!! Thats living on a lake. :thumbup:

The bad part is...... Its glass today and no one around :(

I may have to start taking a lunch break. :thumbup: