Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Bling SAUCE Detailing Products

Hey everyone - I know the weather is starting to get warmer for everyone so if you haven't started boating yet, I know its just around the corner. I wanted to take a second to 'thank' all you for welcoming myself and our company to your site with such support over a year ago. I am proud to be a Malibu owner and a paid member to your community.

I know we have given out 100s of samples and many of you have purchased our products. For those of you that have used our products, please provide some testimonials on this forum when you have some time. We have some great new ideas for our website and want to include your feedback as part of it. Look for a promotion coming up soon which will involve 'video testimonials' that you provide us and we'll be giving away product packages to the top videos in presentation, originality, creativity, and more.

For everyone in Canada that is itching to get our products - we are close to securing multiple dealers throughout Canada. As soon as we do, you will be the first to know.

Thanks again and happy boating.

Patrick

Hey everyone - I know the weather is starting to get warmer for everyone so if you haven't started boating yet, I know its just around the corner. I wanted to take a second to 'thank' all you for welcoming myself and our company to your site with such support over a year ago. I am proud to be a Malibu owner and a paid member to your community.

I know we have given out 100s of samples and many of you have purchased our products. For those of you that have used our products, please provide some testimonials on this forum when you have some time. We have some great new ideas for our website and want to include your feedback as part of it. Look for a promotion coming up soon which will involve 'video testimonials' that you provide us and we'll be giving away product packages to the top videos in presentation, originality, creativity, and more.

For everyone in Canada that is itching to get our products - we are close to securing multiple dealers throughout Canada. As soon as we do, you will be the first to know.

Thanks again and happy boating.

Patrick

hmmmm.....

Retailers & Vendors - This site is for the enjoyment of our members and is not to be used for advertising products or other websites, or to contact other members regarding such products or websites. In addition to the spot in your profile, we will allow a link to your site in our links section as well as a small link in your signature (no images, no formatting). If a member asks you on the forum about pricing or availability of a product that you carry or manufacture, please take that to email or the private messaging system. DO NOT sign up for this forum if your sole reason for doing so is to try to push your product or service, it will not be tolerated.

Yes Patrick itching for sure! We have put Trent in place as our quarterback to get our orders in..hopefully soon?

hmmmm.....

Easy man.... :rtfm: Partick has lots of personal posts on this site as well. I question if this is really an issue? I guess it is to you?

I guess you are right, I just thought I would post the TOI instead of saying that I am not a fan of their product.

Hi Cervelo,

I apologize if I offended you by looking for testimonials and comments about our products. As a malibu owner and TMC paid member, I know this is a site that can be very beneficial for owners for all types of questions, concerns, information, and guidance for all aspects of boating. These forum communities can be very powerful in great ways. As a company, we enjoy supporting this site, the malibu boats family and each of its owners.

From your post, I understand that you are not a fan of our product. If you don't mind me asking, what did you not like about it? How was your experience with the product, customer service, our dealers, etc? I tried to PM you but that function was not allowed. Please feel free to respond of email me at [email protected].

I am a boater first, just happens that I own a business in the boating world. I value your opinion and thoughts and again apologize if you think I crossed the line. If I have crossed the line - ADMIN, please delete this thread.

Happy boating.

Patrick

Hi Cervelo,

I apologize if I offended you by looking for testimonials and comments about our products. As a malibu owner and TMC paid member, I know this is a site that can be very beneficial for owners for all types of questions, concerns, information, and guidance for all aspects of boating. These forum communities can be very powerful in great ways. As a company, we enjoy supporting this site, the malibu boats family and each of its owners.

From your post, I understand that you are not a fan of our product. If you don't mind me asking, what did you not like about it? How was your experience with the product, customer service, our dealers, etc? I tried to PM you but that function was not allowed. Please feel free to respond of email me at [email protected].

I am a boater first, just happens that I own a business in the boating world. I value your opinion and thoughts and again apologize if you think I crossed the line. If I have crossed the line - ADMIN, please delete this thread.

Happy boating.

Patrick

Very well stated Patrick. IMO I don't think that you have violated any of the terms quoted by Cervelo (nothing against you btw, Cervelo). I applaud you for asking the mods to delete the thread if they find it objectionable.

Edited by inlandlaker

Very well stated Patrick. IMO I don't think that you have violated any of the terms quoted by Cervelo (nothing against you btw, Cervelo). I applaud you for asking the mods to delete the thread if they find it objectionable.

I didn't ask anyone anything, I know there is a lot of leeway given on this site, I just wanted to say something without saying something negative about his product and I thought posting the TOU would allow me to do that. Then I got called out on it....

I am not a fan of your product only because I prefer a different product.

Sorry for getting your topic, off topic.

I guess you are right, I just thought I would post the TOI instead of saying that I am not a fan of their product.

Of course... you are a true gent!

I will have to say, With a black boat ...love the hard water spot remover, Works awesome...Now if we get some stink-in Sun I will have a chance to use it more often...

Cervelo have you even used the stuff?

Been using the stuff since 2006 and won't go back. Cervelo try some before you get your panties in a bunch, and seriously dude he's given the crew huge discounts on the stuff so get real. Who cares if you don't like it, you may be the only one. Just keep on skipping over the thread you don't have to read it.

Been using the stuff since 2006 and won't go back. Cervelo try some before you get your panties in a bunch, and seriously dude he's given the crew huge discounts on the stuff so get real. Who cares if you don't like it, you may be the only one. Just keep on skipping over the thread you don't have to read it.

don't keep drawing me back and i will just keep skipping over this thread. To answer your question, yes I have used the stuff.

This post is way off topic but need to clear some things up. First I agree with the professional post Cervelo did. He did not put his personal feeling into but more of a FYI. I look at it as a member policing the site just like each and every one of us do, inorder to keep this site on track.

IMO Cervelo has only put up an FYI but if people keep :Tease3: then yes I could see this "panties getting in a bunch:

Every one has their opinions and we should respect that as we would like ours to be respected as well.

Once again Cervelo did not post up that he did not use the product until being called out.

Had a chance to try out the vinyl cleaner yesterday and all I can say is wow this product is fantastic! I cleaned the vinyl at the end of last year but had some water get in while it was sitting at the dealer and the Vinyl Sauce made them look brand new again. This stuff got out stains the Exquisite cleaner wouldn't even touch. Highly recommend, great product! :clap:

I first tried the Hot Sauce last year, and it's BY FAR the best sauce I've ever used for taking care of water spots. My boat is all black and red, not a speck of white on it, and this stuff is a life saver.... I've tried lots of other products, but they're all a joke compared to Hot Sauce!!!

Vinyl Sauce- This is some good cleaner as well. We use it quite a bit for light duty cleaning on the boat. It's not as strong as Malco Leather and Plastic cleaner, but it's great to use on a regular basis since it's not so strong.... The Malco needs to be followed up with fresh waer to be sure it's all off the vinyl, but the Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce just wipes off, and it's done. Great stuff as well!

I purchased the vinyl and the Hot sauce and have meen amazed how well they work. The Hot sauce worked amazing on the black part of my hull it removed all water spots on the first application. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Great product.

CB