Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

DVD: Edged in water

trevorb

Has anybody seen the trailer for the "Edged in Water" DVD on the Waterski Mag website.

Link

Does anyone know if this DVD is out yet or where I can get it. It said it was coming out in fall 2005.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just ordered a copy myself. Says 2-3 weeks for delivery. Hopefully will arrive a couple weeks before its time to break out the boat.

I justed watched the Edged in Water II trailer...did anyone else watch it until the end and hear the smack that ski jump crash had. MAN that had to hurt. I bet a large % of that dude is black and blue after that fall...

• 2 weeks later...

Seen it end to end, and I'd give it a '6' (of 10) for production quality, & a 7 for content. Higher if you like your humor sophomoric and scatological. Also, the menu navigation on the bonus features doesn't work right- they had to include a cheat-sheet with instructions as a work-around.

It's fun, overall, and really highlights the personalities. Good footage from some of last seasons' major tournaments, and some unique overhead shots/angles.

Worth having in the collection, but doesn't break much new ground.

havnt seen it yet, but have all the previews, but geez "doesnt break much new ground" you must be hard to please!

cant recall ever seeing an arm mounted camera and as beautifull glassy sunrise skiing as that before. id like to know where else the beauty of skiing has been captured like this... im getting it for sure!

I recently got my copy and I'd say it's good. More of an 8 out of 10. I thought it was a little short in length. I think the Secret Spot DVD set the bar pretty high for waterski vids. I will say the replay value is high on EIW. I've watched it several times and it is still interesting.