Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis A22 Price?

tankdc

Not sure how best to ask this so here it goes.

Looking at a Axis A22 and having a hard time figuring out the price. I don’t want to try and beat the dealer up as I own a business and know that the price supports the shop and employee’s, just looking for an average or good price point to start from. Boat was already ordered by the time I started looking and I don’t think there are any more ordered for the season as he’s sold out. Currently listed at 53,400.00.

Chattawake, thanks for the help.

The boat comes with:

Indimar AR335

High Alt Prop

Pull up cleats (a must)

Flip up driver’s bolster

Rear Slide Skybox

ChillAX center flip up seat

Swivel Drivers Seat std

Storage

All std option

Lighting

Storage std

Under seat

Carpet/Cavnas

Custom cover

Rimini Top

Removable Carpet

Stereo

Package 2 opt

Options

PNP

PNP ballast (bow & 2 rear)

Auto set wedge

Death finder

Cruise Cont

Tower

FatAX tower std

Fixed Rack

Tower Mirror

Quick Collapse Knbs

Trailer

Tandem std

Tricked out package

Color match upgrade

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chattwake

• tankdc

• CJAY

• morrisdl

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the reasons the Axis costs less, is that the dealers make very little. with that being said, the price looks very good.

Looking at a Axis A22 and having a hard time figuring out the price. I don’t want to try and beat the dealer up as I own a business and know that the price supports the shop and employee’s, just looking for an average or good price point to start from. Boat was already ordered by the time I started looking and I don’t think there are any more ordered for the season as he’s sold out. Currently listed at 53,400.00.

The boat comes with:

Indimar AR335

High Alt Prop

Pull up cleats (a must)

Flip up driver’s bolster

Rear Slide Skybox

Swivel Drivers Seat std

Storage

All std option

Lighting

Storage std

Under seat

Carpet/Cavnas

Custom cover

Rimini Top

Removable Carpet

Stereo

Package 2 opt

Options

PNP

Auto set wedge

Death finder

Cruise Cont

Tower

FatAX tower std

Fixed Rack

Tower Mirror

Quick Collapse Knbs

Trailer

Tandem std

Tricked out package

Color match upgrade

just this weekend saw a 2011 A22 Vandal edition with the 335 motor....about the same options, had plug and play ballast but no bags, trailer had tricked out dubs...they had it for 57k$

There is an A22 set up just like yours at the dealersiip here. I looked into upgrading and they where firm at $54,000. I would say that they are treating you right

CB

TNT Watersports here in Hendersonville, TN has a great rep of talking care of people. Andrew is the owner and has been very helpful in my on again off again affair with buying a boat.

What about board racks? Is he throwing in the pnp bags too? Plug n play just means that it's plumbed, not that the bags are there. Get the 1000lb surf bags for the rears - not the 500lbs. Price does look good from what I've seen on the market recently.

The boat comes with:

Indimar AR335

High Alt Prop

Pull up cleats (a must)

Flip up driver’s bolster

Rear Slide Skybox

Swivel Drivers Seat std

Storage

All std option

Lighting

Storage std

Under seat

Carpet/Cavnas

Custom cover

Rimini Top

Removable Carpet

Stereo

Package 2 opt

Options

PNP

Auto set wedge

Death finder

Cruise Cont

Tower

FatAX tower std

Fixed Rack

Tower Mirror

Quick Collapse Knbs

Trailer

Tandem std

Tricked out package

Color match upgrade

Based on what I've seen from my dealer that sounds like a fair price to me too....

Amaizing how much these have gone up in the past year. Friend of mine got one in the mid 40's with all this plus the 410 last year.

Yeah, well, production cost and demand went up this year on the same boat. Also, there are some interior upgrades in the 2011.

The boats here, comes with the PNP system and board racks. I would think the demand and short supply is what's floating the price as well as the up and coming popularity of the boat. Will get some pics of it up here soon.

Need to sell the trailer and get a salt water trailer as I will be moving to Fla soon.

Oh, and if your friend got a loaded A22 last year with the big motor for mid 40's, he got that boat below cost.

He didn't get it bellow cost, trust me. I know both the person who bought it and the dealer very well. He got a good deal, but not bellow cost or even close

Yeah, well, production cost and demand went up this year on the same boat. Also, there are some interior upgrades in the 2011.

I've heard they did some interior upgrades between 2010 and 2011, but I can't really say they are noticable. Between my friends 2010 and the vandall at the dealership the only apparent difference is the carpet. Vinyl looks and feels exactly the same, dash is the same....

Your friend got a new 2010 axis A22 with the Raptor 400, tricked out trailer, every option except for underwater lights and a heater, and it was less than 45k? That's amazing. I also know what these boats cost, and your dealer must be doing something right to drop its cost on these boats.

The vandal carpet is different, the bow cushions are completely different, there's something else too. I'll have to go back and look at my spec sheet.

Your friend got a new 2010 axis A22 with the Raptor 400, tricked out trailer, every option except for underwater lights and a heater, and it was less than 45k? That's amazing. I also know what these boats cost, and your dealer must be doing something right to drop its cost on these boats.

Minus the tricked out trailer, he didn't get that. I never said less than 45k, i said mid 40's, it was actually a little over 45k. There was profit made, not huge protfit, but profit made. Other options he didn't get were the heater, the lights, and z5 cargo. He did have the rear view mirror and the grip tape, pnp, and fully loaded stereo(though the MTX sounds like crap, so I wouldn't reccomend people buying it. Save the money and buy exile or wetsounds)

The vandal carpet is different, the bow cushions are completely different, there's something else too. I'll have to go back and look at my spec sheet.

Bow cushions may be different, but the vinyl is the same. In fact I heard they changed form the 09 to 10, which is when I almost bought one, and I still couldn't tell the difference between them

Add to that one of the 09's I looked at went for 43k the winter of 09. It didn't have the raptor, since they didn't have it in 09, no pnp, no tricked out trailer, but just about everything else.

Here is another data point, but its going to skew it a bit...I just picked up a loaded 2010 Axis A22 for $35K at auction (I was the only bidder)!!! Had every option I can see, except the raptor engine. Happy birthday to me :-D

Axis%20Land%20Rover%20Rig.jpg

Here is another data point, but its going to skew it a bit...I just picked up a loaded 2010 Axis A22 for $35K at auction (I was the only bidder)!!! Had every option I can see, except the raptor engine. Happy birthday to me :-D

Axis%20Land%20Rover%20Rig.jpg

Very very nice, i love the color.

That's a smoking deal!!! :D

I can tell you the vinyl changed between '09 and '10. I've seen and felt both. I'm still shocked that you know someone who got a '10 loaded A22 with the Raptor for mid 40's. I'm familiar with the numbers on those boats, and that was a once in a lifetime deal for sure on a new boat.