Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone recieved the I-pad 2 yet?

Fman

My dealer said they are on back order, still waiting for the I-pad 2.... has anyone here recieved there Ipad yet from there dealer?

I got two of them from the local Apple Store. They have been coming in steady. They sell within hours, but they have been getting them.

I've had one for a while. I ordered it online at 5:30AM on the day they were released.

I will add the camera on it sucks! :loser: I thought it would be the same as my iphone4, but it is definitely not.

Edited by skiatook_bu

I've had one for a while. I ordered it online at 5:30AM on the day they were released.

I will add the camera on it sucks! :loser: I thought it would be the same as my iphone4, but it is definitely not.

Did you get it from your dealer? It was part of the Summer Savings promotion they had with the boat purchase. Worlds most expensive I-pad purchase....

Did you get it from your dealer? It was part of the Summer Savings promotion they had with the boat purchase. Worlds most expensive I-pad purchase....

It might be the most expensive iPad, but it comes with the best accessory ever!

Nope, I ordered it direct. I can't afford

the summer savings promo.

• 1 month later...

Looks like you missed out - I would still ask the dealer

Huge Malibu Boat (@MalibuBoats) Show savings! Free exclusive Rider features! And a free exclusive preloaded customer iPad for qualifying new boats sold through April 2, 2011!