Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

martinarcher

Martin, what a bummer you are not having fun driving your boat :) thats a great pic, and how it should be when your on the water! Where in California are you located? what lake is that?

All these boats are great, keep 'em coming!

LOL.gif Yeah the Bu does have a way of putting a smile on my face!

You probably caught my CA reg number. MDude is right, I'm an East Coaster and live in western PA. I bought the boat off a CA Bu crew member and had it shipped across country and received in a few days before the 1st annual East Coast WOW in OH. It was an awesome weekend and I'm looking forward to this year!! I have my PA reg number on now. Thumbup.gif

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

LOL.gif Yeah the Bu does have a way of putting a smile on my face!

You probably caught my CA reg number. MDude is right, I'm an East Coaster and live in western PA. I bought the boat off a CA Bu crew member and had it shipped across country and received in a few days before the 1st annual East Coast WOW in OH. It was an awesome weekend and I'm looking forward to this year!! I have my PA reg number on now. Thumbup.gif

Yes, the CA numbers threw me off.... I am hoping to make the WOW in July at Oroville this year, looks like a great time.

I had the same smile today towing my son, what a great evening on the water :thumbup: I even got a wakeboard run in myself, felt great to get back on the board....

I am really diggin the VLX wake! Its so cleaned up at 18 mph for my son, what a difference from my other boat.... I was riding at 23MPH with no ballast or wedge and the wake was plenty for me.... then again, Im getting old and slow :unsure:

Edited by Fman
martinarcher

Yes, the CA numbers threw me off.... I am hoping to make the WOW in July at Oroville this year, looks like a great time.

I had the same smile today towing my son, what a great evening on the water :thumbup: I even got a wakeboard run in myself, felt great to get back on the board....

I am really diggin the VLX wake! Its so cleaned up at 18 mph for my son, what a difference from my other boat.... I was riding at 23MPH with no ballast or wedge and the wake was plenty for me.... then again, Im getting old and slow :unsure:

That is what it's all about!

You will love the WOW - we had a blast! Rockon.gif

Here's another one of the boat in action...

There are a few others on here that look really familiar....

DSC_0279.JPG

• Like 2
Guest J-Ro

Not the best pic (Need to compress properly) but it is from last weekend courtesy of VLXJEFF. I have a bunch of his and MDude's boats too I'll post later.

post-21-098248700 1304697046_thumb.jpg

Here's another one of the boat in action...

There are a few others on here that look really familiar....

DSC_0279.JPG

Bitchen lookin boat man!.....I may be biased though :)

That is what it's all about!

You will love the WOW - we had a blast! Rockon.gif

Sorry to go off topic, will post lake pic's when mother nature allow's.

When is your closest WOW Martin, maybe I could make it too. Um and what does WOW stand for ? Thanks !

Steve B.

When is your closest WOW Martin, maybe I could make it too. Um and what does WOW stand for ? Thanks !

Steve B.

Weekend On the Water

got plenty of pictures from inside the boat on the water, and got a bunch of it on the trailer, but this is about as good as I can find of the whole boat on the water. Hope to take more in the next few weeks as summer is alllmost here!!!

post-1978-030012900 1304824710_thumb.jpg

martinarcher

Steve B.

Yep, Malibutime is right. WOW stands for Weekend On the Water and it is a blast.

Last year we had the East Coast WOW at Salt Fork, OH. I need to get that thread rolling again!

Love to see so many Sky Skis hanging off everyone's 'bu. Also love all the Titans too. Here are a few of our friends (BantamVTX, bubu's Sunscape and Gergler's Response) and our past Sunsetter and present VTX:

echalon.JPG

flightcraft.jpg

b-vtx.jpg

g-response.jpg

response.jpg

sportster.jpg

sunscape.jpg

sunsetter.jpg

vtx.jpg

Very nice, CTS.... I approve on so many levels. :rockon:

Funny how many Malibu/SkySki owners there are. I own a Malibu because of Lawrence's experience with the 3 he owned over the years. Plus Queez, my brother & Smitty's.

houseboattripthursday2109.jpg

Qstint.jpg

JakesBoat.jpg

_DSC0303.jpg

_DSC0358.jpg

Hey, those last 2 are Banks Lake..... :yahoo: