Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

5 hours ago, WetSider said:

Got to spend this past Saturday on a favorite sandbar near Crescent Bar on the Columbia.

Sandbar 2019-07 4.jpg

If you want to submit this for our TMC calendar, PM me :)

• Like 2
On 7/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, JeffC said:

I never really had a good picture on the water until now... while we were at the res for two weeks, my son in law took his phone into the water (braver than me) to get some of these.   Think it turned out ok... wish I had the boat detailed a little better tho.     I’m also kinda partial to the sunrise and sunset pics from the same trip...

0AD39C8C-D659-4160-A4AB-03743071366A.jpeg

DAC6AC7A-15A8-4DFD-80B5-9AE02AE02B2C.jpeg

0D894C23-F9EC-4534-A207-777F12B1E0A3.jpeg

My favorite Michigan Blue boat!  😉😱🏆

1 minute ago, RyanB said:

My favorite Michigan Blue boat!  😉😱🏆

Photos on the water, especially in wavy water, are really challenging!

WfOUumz5tbcyYltbChCiYV4Lhwnq7b51Qz9RJRNr

7 hours ago, WetSider said:

Got to spend this past Saturday on a favorite sandbar near Crescent Bar on the Columbia.

Sandbar 2019-07 4.jpg

Our boats have a similar color scheme, if you are really a “wet sider” would be fun to have photos of them next to each other on the water! 

549A34FD-AF59-4B40-A002-012F11A3BECB.jpeg

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Our boats have a similar color scheme, if you are really a “wet sider” would be fun to have photos of them next to each other on the water! 

Whoa - that's wild! Really similar. We split time between Lake Union/Washington and the Crescent Bar area. Would be fun to grab pics of the "fraternal twins" some time. And it looks like we both pull 'em around with Rams. :)

Edited by WetSider
6 hours ago, Ole2TTs said:

Been lurking here for a while and finally took the time to get a subscription and start posting!  Some of these were from last summer before the tinted windshield and white Malibu logos

boat.jpg

drone.jpg

Nashville Skyline.jpg

River Surf.jpg

Great first post.. Nice boat