Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

On 6/20/2019 at 1:59 PM, 95echelon said:

Are you wearing socks?

Compression sock. I got shot in the hip in December so my veins are all jacked up. I have to wear it for blood flow reasons. 

10 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Here are a few pics from the weekend.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nice pics of your boat! Not sure what the laws are in Ohio but it scares me seeing those young kids without a life jacket on. In WI if the boat is moving they have to be wearing a jacket. Any kids coming out with me have to put one on before they get in the boat and wear it all the time even when not moving.

• Like 2

I don't allow kids to ride up front unless they are sitting down towards the rear of the bow near the cabin. I have heard of too many kids being thrown out of the bow. 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:38 AM, bbattiste247 said:

I don't allow kids to ride up front unless they are sitting down towards the rear of the bow near the cabin. I have heard of too many kids being thrown out of the bow. 

I’m paranoid about this too. I allow the kids in the bow as long as they are wearing life jackets and keep their butts on the seat (no kneeling). 

Oh, and I also don’t drive like an idiot and hit wakes at high speeds. 

Edited by SCMike
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, bjl99 said:

image2_zpsie5jtkui.jpeg?t=1562596402

image1_zps5rsym7gd.jpeg?t=1562596402

IMG_1324_zpsimaukhkg.jpg

Sweet. Brings back old memories. I had a different brand in 95 but what does it matter? We rocked it!

Are you mainly skiing?