Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

On 1/12/2019 at 7:25 AM, dalt1 said:

Looks familiar, my 18 LSV.image.thumb.png.d4b99720d12dd088ec033433da69f7c3.png

Is this on percy? I live in Murfreesboro, nice boat just bought my first Malibu!

1 hour ago, tonythetiger said:

Is this on percy? I live in Murfreesboro, nice boat just bought my first Malibu!

Yes on Percy Priest most weekends. Got out last Saturday for first Hydrofoil ride of the year. Lake was down to winter pool 7 feet low.

2 hours ago, dalt1 said:

Yes on Percy Priest most weekends. Got out last Saturday for first Hydrofoil ride of the year. Lake was down to winter pool 7 feet low.

Yeah I fished a fate sanders Saturday. Sketchy lake when the waters gone. Need to start a Malibu crew out there I’m sure there’s plenty of people around the Nashville area. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my Sunsetter LX back on the water last week!!  (again after 6 years) We camped at Mission Bay in San Diego and I got to run it for 4 days straight.

All of my kids got up wakeboarding on their first runs, not first pull but first session. It was a proud dad moment! Didn't wake surf yet, need some wake tuning first.

But overall the boat ran amazing and wow I missed driving this thing. And my son got to drive for the first time ever, he was excited! (last time he was on this boat, he was 6, 13 now)

HM5SsErVRcmy-iR7EogKjQ?viewBox=918,1224&Malibu 1

HgjHRImYRmS6DUP-1WpBxA?viewBox=918,1224&

Edited by jsmithsole
Updated pic links
47 minutes ago, NWBU said:

And for anyone debating between silver metallic or gunmetal metallic, here’s the difference on the water. Neither pic really captures the flake in real life, as always.

9CAAA627-83FF-411F-8B92-4B558C41D559.thumb.jpeg.cfac74f01f469f557d6eb86475ba8b98.jpeg

Which is which? Gunmetal on top? I found it is nearly impossible to capture the color with a photo, so much better with your eyes. So far we are loving the Gunmetal.

1 minute ago, gregtay said:

Which is which? Gunmetal on top? I found it is nearly impossible to capture the color with a photo, so much better with your eyes. So far we are loving the Gunmetal.

Gunmetal on top. I love both, but the silver is starting to pull ahead for me.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NWBU said:

Gunmetal on top. I love both, but the silver is starting to pull ahead for me.

I think it might come down to contrast. We have a white hull so wanted the darker of the two, but I could see on a black hull the lighter of the two would pop more.