Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

Oooh gorgeous boat mate! _LOVE_ Kalamalka, we are looking around to buy a place somewhere close!

Ash, pm in your inbox. My Cousin owns a real estate company in Vernon. I will give you the info.

Trent

Oooh gorgeous boat mate! _LOVE_ Kalamalka, we are looking around to buy a place somewhere close!

Why don't you guy's just hang with me, from my driveway to the launch at kalamalka takes 4 minutes. Okanagan launch is about 10 minutes away. I plan on spending alot of time on Kal this year!!

ournewboat2.jpg

• Like 3

Dang! That is one fast Bu!!! ^^^^

whats the record speed for a ski boat? i mainly added power during the tune up, but now my crusiing speed is about 45mph, making it nice to get around on big lakes. i cant wait to see what the 300xs does.

Today on the California Delta. A bit windy but a great day!

DSC_8234.jpg

Lots of wake boarding and some knee boarding. This is what it is all about!

Kris

looks like you have a soccer player in the group...my daughter plays in Modesto for Ajax, cuts down on boat time but we still try to find time! Have a great year on the water...how was the delta temps, still cold?

whats the record speed for a ski boat? i mainly added power during the tune up, but now my crusiing speed is about 45mph, making it nice to get around on big lakes. i cant wait to see what the 300xs does.

SkiPro made some blown big blocks years ago that were capable of 90+ mph.

But they were I/Os too....... only AWSA approved I/O ever. I doubt a true inboard would ever be capable of those speeds.

looks like you have a soccer player in the group...my daughter plays in Modesto for Ajax, cuts down on boat time but we still try to find time! Have a great year on the water...how was the delta temps, still cold?

I'm guessing there are 5 soccer players on the boat! Why does the boy look like he's gonna cry?:rofl:

The water temp was 60 degrees with a little wind while we were out. All the girls spent the whole afternoon in the water, they couldn't get enough. I only got a couple runs in as they were having so much fun, it was great! We only have a couple more weekends of baseball and volleyball for the kids this year and then it is just time on the water until football and volleyball start next fall. (The water temp was 64 this last weekend, amazing what a week of 80 and 90 temperatures will do.) My wife went by a second hand store and bought a bunch of varied sizes of wet suits so we have a good selection for friends that go out with us. I don't think she paid more than $25 for any of them.

The kids got over us not letting them play on traveling sports teams during the summer several years ago. We get every weekend during June, July and August for family time with them, most of it spent on the water. The whole reason for upgrading boats this year was the extra room in the 23 so we could have more of their friends/families go out with us.

Why don't you guy's just hang with me, from my driveway to the launch at kalamalka takes 4 minutes. Okanagan launch is about 10 minutes away. I plan on spending alot of time on Kal this year!!

ournewboat2.jpg

Awesome lookin boat man...again, I may be bias :). You replied to a thread that I started about a year ago when I was lookin for a boat to buy and had a bunch of questions and you posted a pic of your boat and I loved the color scheme and I said to myself "I want my new boat to have those same colors", then when I found my boat for sale.....well the rest is history.

Edited by SBR
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice touch with the bow rails ndawg!

Thanks, and thanks again to Chris (99response). After I polished the Titan and the windshield cap I thought the rails would be a nice addition. According to my wife they're called "front safety rails" and are highly recommended by boating authorities :whistle: