Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR MALIBU BOAT ON THE WATER!

Fman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahopkins22LSV

• Stevo

• Levi900RR

• Malibuzer

16 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

Beautiful boat! is everything working correctly now?

Thanks.  

Sort of.  Wedge issues seem to be fixed.  Many other gremlins have presented themselves.  I now have 42 hours on the boat and have found the following:

• Missing fasteners on interior panels in the walk way.  They are loose and it appears as though there's no nut on the inside holding the panel to the fiberglass
  • Strange gremlins in the small screen to the left of the steering wheel.  Example:  I select the source to connect to bluetooth audio, see what I want to connect, select it, and the blower turns on.  There are many other such examples, but what's happening is the screen you're on doesn't always produce the intended selection.  It's almost as if the icon to be selected is activating an icon on another screen that's in the same location.
  • Upon arrival to Norris, we found a mystery bolt on the floor under the helm that was coated in blue lock tite which has stained the soft grip flooring.
  • More soft grip peeling up
  • The engine start stop button doesn't always turn the engine off.  It's 50/50.
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's unfortunate for sure.  Otherwise, the boat is great.  If it weren't for all the quality problems, I'd be super happy.  

Reminds me of when my mom got my brother and me cherry pies from mcdonalds when we were kids.  My brother's review: "I like it except for all the little red balls."

On 6/28/2021 at 7:59 AM, Slayer said:

Couple shots from Norris Lake last week.  

2ECE4417-0CCB-4043-8976-A7BA09E68805.png

C3E2B631-47A4-45EC-816D-0F30693D0B89.jpeg

At least you got to take your boat to Norris. My trip to Norris this year was done in a 2008 VLX instead of My 2018 LSV because my dealer can't figure out the issue with mine. Been without a boat since Memorial day here.image.thumb.png.0b4c2d8bb67e7260688aa887889bf896.png

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, dalt1 said:

At least you got to take your boat to Norris. My trip to Norris this year was done in a 2008 VLX instead of My 2018 LSV because my dealer can't figure out the issue with mine. Been without a boat since Memorial day here.image.thumb.png.0b4c2d8bb67e7260688aa887889bf896.png

Good to have a backup.

2 minutes ago, braindamage said:

Good to have a backup.

Yes fortunately Have many friends and family that have kept us on the water every weekend even though I can't use my  boat.