Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

what is the actual length of a 2010 VLX?

snowman62

I know all the info on the boat states that the length is 21.6ft. My question to this is, does that length include the swim step? I'm thinking the boat is 21.6 plus the swim step. Am I right?

I know all the info on the boat states that the length is 21.6ft. My question to this is, does that length include the swim step? I'm thinking the boat is 21.6 plus the swim step. Am I right?

That is with out the swim step, my VLX barely fits in a 24' deep enclosure and the swim step is against the back and the nose of the boat is pretty close to the front.

Terry

Water junky is correct.

My 2007 VLX comes to 24' on the dot with the swim deck on. For tight spots like garages you can always pull the swim deck, but if you have the power wedge, it still sticks out a solid 16" off the back of the boat.

I've got mine in a 21' slip, but they allow 2' of overhang... so I'm still over but no one has said anything to me about it and the owner of the slip said it looked fine to him. If you want the whole boat inside the slip, I would say at least 25' of depth to allow room for the boat and space to keep it from hitting anything. Good luck!