Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Perfect pass

Pruis6

Im looking to install a perfect pass wakeboard pro kit on my 2004 Sunscape 21LSV. I have a 340 Monsoon engine. Im looking for the proper place to locate the servo motor. The install directions from PP are helpful but not nescesarilly specific to my boat. Would somebody be willing to post pictures of their similar set up? Servo motor location, throttle linkage set up etc... Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Im looking to install a perfect pass wakeboard pro kit on my 2004 Sunscape 21LSV. I have a 340 Monsoon engine. Im looking for the proper place to locate the servo motor. The install directions from PP are helpful but not nescesarilly specific to my boat. Would somebody be willing to post pictures of their similar set up? Servo motor location, throttle linkage set up etc... Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated.

I just had wakeboard pro installed on the same exact boat about a month ago. Unfortunately, the boat is backed into the garage with the swim platform and a bunch of other stuff on the engine cover. How soon do you need the pics?

Mine is attached on the big water hose with hose clamps, just above and to the left of the water pump pulley.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Edited by CumminsBu

Mine is attached on the big water hose with hose clamps, just above and to the left of the water pump pulley.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Curious if that would be the same placement for my V-Drive set up as that location is harder to get to on a V-Drive. Does it really matter where it is mounted as long as there is no interference?

Do you happen to have any pics on the throttle linkage side? I'm curious how the cable routes around.

I just had wakeboard pro installed on the same exact boat about a month ago. Unfortunately, the boat is backed into the garage with the swim platform and a bunch of other stuff on the engine cover. How soon do you need the pics?

When you get a chance would be fine. Any help is appreciated. I know what its like having the boat tucked away in the garage.

FWIW I've always seen the servo motors mounted on the hose running from the thermostat to the manifold on the top of the motor.

Also I'm pretty sure perfectpass does have some pictures of the Monsoon 340 linkage connection.

-Chris

V-Drive models are typically mounted to the exhaust hoses. I just re-used 2 of the hose clamps that are on the exhaust hose, as it had 2 per end. I'll probably end up putting extra clamps on later, but just wanted to get it DONE.

Just make sure the loop for the cable is smooth, the longer radius the better.