Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

She's my little VTX

nemalibu

Thanks for posting the pics. That is the first one I have seen reciently without the graphics on the side. Looks great! I really do like the clean look.

Sweet VTX...nice and clean looking. Gotta say being out west the single axle trailers just look so different. Are you going to put a cover over the boat as well?

We have a mooring cover - it is shown in the last picture where she is up on the lift. The cover was made by Great Lakes and then the openings at the cleats and the port fuel fill were put in by a cover shop in NY.

You better keep an eye on that boat, i bet you didnt change your engine start password...likely the same as mine...she might go missing... :crazy:

I like the vents up in the bow, they look like nostrils about to suck someone's life in.

Sweet looking ride! Congrats! I wonder why they did not use the Isotta steering wheel?

Good eye. I did not like the new wheel and asked for the 2010 wheel.

great lookin boat man, glad it all worked out well. It was nice to meet you last fall, cant wait to hit the water sometime soon together!

- C