Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

acme prop

BaBaLoO

Does anyone or has anyone used the acme 1433 prop? thinking of getting one for my 08 lsv with a HH, Is there that much difference between it and the 1235 performance wise?

No, you want a 1235. The 1433 is for boats that don't have sufficient clearance between the prop guard on the trailer (Supras and Moombas primarily). Performance wise you would hardly notice a difference, but you might as well get as much surface area as you can.

Does anyone or has anyone used the acme 1433 prop? thinking of getting one for my 08 lsv with a HH, Is there that much difference between it and the 1235 performance wise?

Dude are you sure you want the 1235? The 537 (what I have on there currently) is the most prop I'd want on that combo, the 381 actually did me really well surfing with 3800 lbs. Wakeboarding I would have wanted more holeshot. The 537 is the perfect combo for that boat/motor combo IMO. Have you tried one?

Dude are you sure you want the 1235? The 537 (what I have on there currently) is the most prop I'd want on that combo, the 381 actually did me really well surfing with 3800 lbs. Wakeboarding I would have wanted more holeshot. The 537 is the perfect combo for that boat/motor combo IMO. Have you tried one?

No I havent tried any other props just have the stock prop. Just that last year we were wakeboarding with full ballast, wedge, 6ppl and 2000lbs in bags, hold shot was lacking, same with surfing, the only reason why I ask about the 1433 if because I can get one at a decent price. As long as ill notice it compared to the stock prob ill be happy. I need an extra prop as it is and realistically ill probably only use the new prop 10 times this summer as its a 45min cruse to our cabin. Just heard good things about the 1235 and saw that there wasnt much difference in the 1433.

You'll loose a lot of top end going from the stock prop (should be the 381 with that combo) to the 1235. If that doesn't matter to you you will not be disappointed with the low end that's for sure. I had the 1235 but traded it for a 537 to a buddy it was just to aggressive for my setup imo. I ran the oj 471 for a 4 day trip on my boat once, that was a smooth prop but didn't have the throw you back in the seat torque the 1235 did. You will loose 5+ mph off the top end with the lsv/hh combo going to the 1235.

You'll loose a lot of top end going from the stock prop (should be the 381 with that combo) to the 1235. If that doesn't matter to you you will not be disappointed with the low end that's for sure. I had the 1235 but traded it for a 537 to a buddy it was just to aggressive for my setup imo. I ran the oj 471 for a 4 day trip on my boat once, that was a smooth prop but didn't have the throw you back in the seat torque the 1235 did. You will loose 5+ mph off the top end with the lsv/hh combo going to the 1235.

And I should expect the same out of the 1433 correct? I can get it for 300 brand new so that is why I am leaning towards it, its almost half the price of a new 1235.

And I should expect the same out of the 1433 correct? I can get it for 300 brand new so that is why I am leaning towards it, its almost half the price of a new 1235.

if u want to get rid of the 1235 PM me

if u want to get rid of the 1235 PM me

I do not own the 1235, just whatever is stock on the boat, I am looking to get the 1433. I see your from vancouver, where do you usually ride? I live just by pitt river.

I do not own the 1235, just whatever is stock on the boat, I am looking to get the 1433. I see your from vancouver, where do you usually ride? I live just by pitt river.

deepcove.....ride up the arm, do head to golden ears a bunch camping. have never been on Pitt lake, heard great things. Was out yesterday water jumped a bunch went from 47 / 48 last week to about 52...........we need some sun