Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution Cover Bag

old skool malibu

Just bought this Bag for $18 (Size M) to store my Evolution cover in. Its a perfect fit and will keep it dry when we are on the lake.

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442617615&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302699795

Edited by old skool malibu

This $18 one get's better gas mileage...

Oh yea, Tell you what. I'll put $5 worth of gas in my truck. You put $5 worth of gas in your bag. Lets see which one goes further. :Doh:

Oh yea, Tell you what. I'll put $5 worth of gas in my truck. You put $5 worth of gas in your bag. Lets see which one goes further. :Doh:

:lol:

martinarcher

ROFL.gif

I use a ballast bag "cover" I got from Nate in the freebie thread. Thumbup.gif

ROFL.gif

I use a ballast bag "cover" I got from Nate in the freebie thread. Thumbup.gif

I remember when you picked it up. This bag is perfect, great fit and fits in the rear locker nicely as well. It will keep the tarp dry during the day.

martinarcher

I remember when you picked it up. This bag is perfect, great fit and fits in the rear locker nicely as well. It will keep the tarp dry during the day.

Sweet. Mine it too big for the cover, but I just fold it in half and chuck it in the bed of the truck. Rockon.gif

Is the one you got waterproof?

I would say more like water repellant. As I have a marina slip or if I am on holidays in the Shuswap the boat in on a buoy so it is not pratical to hall the tarp all the way to the truck so. When we surf we are using the rear lockers so moving the tarp from one side to the next is a pain. The bag will make this so much easier!