Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Still waiting for new Bu?!

Aquajung

I ordered a 2011 LSV 23 in late January. I just got word from our dealer that the spray date will be early May! What can take them so long to start building this boat? I've been a Malibu owner for 12 years, but this is the first one bought/ordered new. Does everyone wait this long for a new Bu or has mine been prioritized LOW (perhaps due to being in the Cincinnati climate where boat season doesn't start for most until June)? BTW, my boating season always starts in April, no matter what. I'm anxious to see it, drive it, and most of all shred behind it...but this wait is killing me. Come on Malibu!!

I ordered a 2011 LSV 23 in late January. I just got word from our dealer that the spray date will be early May! What can take them so long to start building this boat? I've been a Malibu owner for 12 years, but this is the first one bought/ordered new. Does everyone wait this long for a new Bu or has mine been prioritized LOW (perhaps due to being in the Cincinnati climate where boat season doesn't start for most until June)? BTW, my boating season always starts in April, no matter what. I'm anxious to see it, drive it, and most of all shred behind it...but this wait is killing me. Come on Malibu!!

Welcome to the Crew - looks like your first post! I am also in Cincy - there are a lot of Cincy area Bu owners on this forum - we'll have to organize a get-together this summer.

Good luck on getting your new boat SOON! Do they have an estimated build and delivery date?

-- Mike

Welcome to the Crew - looks like your first post! I am also in Cincy - there are a lot of Cincy area Bu owners on this forum - we'll have to organize a get-together this summer.

Good luck on getting your new boat SOON! Do they have an estimated build and delivery date?

-- Mike

The original spray date was May 5th. Greg (No Wake) went to bat for me and convinced them to move up the date to April 30th. Good on you, Greg!

I'm live on the west side of Cincy down along the OH river, area known as Sayler Park. We ski/wake in the river by North Bend, where we almost always have great water. Our new boat will be Black and Lt Graphite with white stripe (see mockup picture in avatar...just for fun). We're always looking for other skiers to hangout with.

The original spray date was May 5th. Greg (No Wake) went to bat for me and convinced them to move up the date to April 30th. Good on you, Greg!

I'm live on the west side of Cincy down along the OH river, area known as Sayler Park. We ski/wake in the river by North Bend, where we almost always have great water. Our new boat will be Black and Lt Graphite with white stripe (see mockup picture in avatar...just for fun). We're always looking for other skiers to hangout with.

That's awesome news - Greg, Paul and the rest of the gang @ No Wake are first class.

I am east side and we're usually up-river from downtown - typically under the 275 bridge and up past Riverbend Pavillion - that bend in the river helps keep the wind out and the water glass on Saturday AM!

My buddy's parents live in Cleves up on a huge hill overlooking the river - so we do venture down from time to time, or grab a beer and some grub @ Ludlow (KY) Yacht Club.

Will keep an eye out for your new boat this summer!

-- Mike