Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Storage Container for LSV or VLX?

eubanks

I would buy one of those for a reasonable price too! put your clothes in there before going on a set in the fridged waters up here.

They come on the '06 models. Yes, I have one & yes, it keeps things inside warm. It's not terribly deep though, so we found it to be a good spot to put handles, lines & flags. Check with your dealer on cost - I would think that it would fit your boat.

fridged waters up here.

Fridged??

"What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"

Guess I won't be calling you for my new years day run.

Sarrrcasm, naw the water is probally better at anderson that most anywhere else this time of year.

My understanding is they have them in the 06 because the new v-drive transmission they have is smaller and leaves a bit more room. I think for earlier models you would have to make something yourself?

Bummer Dudes:

"Jarret,

The seat bases in the '06's have been altered to get these trays to fit. According to Malibu, it will not work in your '05. Sorry.

Laura Wilson"

From Wilson Watersports in OK

You would think it would fit, but I guess not. Can someone hunt down one of these at The Container Store?! Biggrin.gif

Does anyone know where to find one of these?  Would I have to order one through my dealer?  How much?

-Thanks

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/upload...61315_thumb.jpg

see that picture, now look at this picture of my 04

malibu13.JPG

if anything it might actully be wider? i am looking at the cushion placement in refrence to the curve in the vinal.

Edited by hyperlitenerd

Chris, I think the concern isn't the size of the hole in width or length. It's the depth. Theory is that the new V drives (under the seat cushion) are actually smaller - take up less room. So there's room for a little rubbermaid dealie under the seat. There probably isn't room in yours or mine. But I'm going to look anyway.

i would be willing to bet that ours goes down that far atleast. *thinks about taking the cover off the boat to check...*