Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Our new 2011 VTX

SSG3K

Ordered the boat last Sept. It just came in last week. Just in time. Here are some pics.

Thanks

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04272.jpg

Thanks to everybody at Skiers Pier for the great deal and service!

Congratulations, that Yellow and Black really pops! :rockon: I really like your interior colors, that looks really nice.... Hope you have a great season with her!

Edited by Fman

The funny thing is our gelcoat is half progressive and half classic. Its something that they said we could not have... LOL And then it showed up this way. After owning the first one we knew what we wanted for the second one. I think the best option so far is the snap out carpet and the rubber floor in the storage lockers and no more fuzzy stuff under the rear locker hatches. Malibu hit a home run with the 2011 options.

Rich

Suggested theme song for your new ride: "black and yellow" by wiz khalifa - all the cool kids are listening to it

Sick boat- I would get the exact same color scheme

Yellow is Okay, if you can't get metalflake... :crazy:

Yellow boats make lots of sense. They really show up on the water , and they don't burn your body when you touch them.

I've had two yellow boats in my lifetime and one was in fact , metalflake.

Outstanding choice.

Ordered the boat last Sept. It just came in last week. Just in time. Here are some pics.

Thanks

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04272.jpg

Thanks to everybody at Skiers Pier for the great deal and service!

Love the boat, love the one next to it even more (because it's mine, lol)