Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Windshield Modification

craigr2005

hi, i have a 94 sunsetter. The boat is in great shape and looks awesome with my tower. only problem is the ugly square windshield on it.

What i am curious about is if it is possible to modify the boat so that you can put a newer style windshield and if anyone has done it...

Hahaha... you guys!

To awnser you question Craigr2005, your top deck is built for that windshield shape and angle.You could have a windshield built to replace yours but i would be ready to spend some serious coin for the custom windshield.

Paul

You are talking about some real bucks to replace it with curved.

If you want a unique look you could add a windshield wiper :crazy:

martinarcher

Thanks guys. i was just curious if anyone had done it.

Nope. No one wants to let go of the square windshield. Thumbup.gif

Now I could understand someone with a curved windshield wanting to replace it with a square one. Whistling.gif