Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat Ship Date

Mercedes

just wondering...when did you place your order? waiting anxiously for ours...

January 10th, 2011. The delivery date is right on target with what our dealer told us.

Also wondering, is it true that a battery is extra?

How much does that option cost?

I know that I purchased the battery option #2, but it was all bundled in the final price of the boat. I can ask my dealer next week and let you know.

I can't imagine how exciting that would be. Rockon.gif Someone would have to lock me up. LOL.gif

Waiting has been though. Now I know that it is close, it makes it 10 times harder.

Got the ship date for my new VTX. It will be on it's way Monday 4/11. Can't wait.

Very nice! Post up some pics when you get her in.... its definitely a long 8 weeks from the time you order!

Very nice! Post up some pics when you get her in.... its definitely a long 8 weeks from the time you order!

I will. I hope it looks as great as yours. Watching the few of you getting your boats started the flurry of excitement.

January 10th, 2011. The delivery date is right on target with what our dealer told us.

I placed my order mid December and still don't have it though I suspect its done with production today or tomorrow so it should be soon. My date has slipped a few times but such is life....

I placed my order mid December and still don't have it though I suspect its done with production today or tomorrow so it should be soon. My date has slipped a few times but such is life....

I know my dealer said "he had a slot" in the production lineup. I don't know how long he has had it. Hope yours is right around the corner.

I know my dealer said "he had a slot" in the production lineup. I don't know how long he has had it. Hope yours is right around the corner.

Was told it will be on way to dealer nxt week and i should have week of 18th. Will post pics and video once i get it. Seems like theres a dearth of info on the supercharged motor so ill try to fill the void at least a little.

I took a tour of the Malibu plant on Thursday of last week, they are slammed. Current daily boat output is 14 per day and they shipped 50 boats out to dealers last week. They have limited molds for the 247 and the 23, the VTX an VLX Wakesetters are produced because they have more molds. I reordered my boat (problem with 1st one) on February 3rd and it will be complete next week with delivery at my dealer the 3rd week of April, so around 10 weeks total to receive the boat from start to finish. The plant tour is pretty cool, if you get a chance to check it out, you will be impressed. They are now making all Axis boats along side the Malibu's.

Current daily boat output is 14 per day and they shipped 50 boats out to dealers last week.

That is insane!

That means 2 boats are started and finished every hr.

yea found that out comming home from lake don pedro last year. Bummer i liked to stop by and check things out every once in a while. i thought they did this during thier drop in demand because the deadlers couldnt get bank loans. Seems like eventually theyd be opening it back up, but with californias business taxes i understand why they wouldnt want to.

• 3 weeks later...