Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Electrical issue...

Don't know if is related, The other day I was getting ready to start the shower install, And I was showing my neighbor the stereo and the LED Lights. All of a sudden the Interior lights went off, So I thought I might have blown a fuse, It has happened before during the install so I replaced it and it never did it again, Until this time, So I started the shower install and got her all wired up, And it worked great shower came on with the switch, My day is done...Wrong Now I went to investigate the blown fuse, and Replace it, ( it was blown ) and now All my accessories don't work, Horn Blower, nothing...Except My Shower...LOL So is there a master fuse or a reset Button somewhere, I'm almost sure it was not my shower install but Maybe the LEDS, Any Help would be great!!

There is an 80 amp fuse that is resetable that provides power to the buss bar over on the drivers side of the boat. You'll find it in passenger storage compartment near the battery switch. See if that popped.

Ya I checked that. I have power to my fuse box. Because I can jump it and make the blower work etc...when I hit the button on my dash it go on and then off real quick.and the blower or any thing else does not go on. But all my gauges work...just no Accessories ...weird

Ya I ran it today to test shower. And checked all the same accessories ..engine ran fine.. and all gauges..just no interior light.s nav ..bilge even no dash lights...its like the switches don't work on either side same as the heater ...nothing.they do light up though...but when I press then ..on then off.also no ballast pumps either

I know brian from exile installed a relay somewhere not really sure what that was 4

Pretty sure they installed the relay for the remote turn on to all your stereo equipment and fan if I'm not mistaken.

Is your sub under the dash? May have rattled something loose.

I know those Exile subs hammer (I'm being serious)

ya it is, But at the time I just turned on the leds, and then it blew the interior lite fuse, and I have power to the fuse box, I can cross the terminals in front of the actual fuse and it turns on the accessory...

Would a loose ground wire cause this?

well its like the switch circuit is not working, I wonder if there is a separate fuse for that, although they light up and you can scroll through the menu, I will call the dealer tomorrow and see if they have any suggestions,

Is your sub under the dash? May have rattled something loose.

I think this happened to me... my RR bilge drain pump stopped working...I checked the fuses and the fuse somehow worked itself loose from its slot??? I pushed it back in and it was firm inside the slot...

I think its a result of the two 12" subs I have down there blasting away...

I think this happened to me... my RR bilge drain pump stopped working...I checked the fuses and the fuse somehow worked itself loose from its slot??? I pushed it back in and it was firm inside the slot...

I think its a result of the two 12" subs I have down there blasting away...

Ya I tried that also, I just wonder if there is a main fuse that blew, All the Accessory ones are fine, There is one black fuse that is different then the rest, But it's not clear so cant tell if its blown, Although I did stick a similar Amp one in the slot and no Luck...It's still a mystery.

OK for all those that gave me suggestions to what was wrong or could be... thank you, But The Mystery is solved!!! It was a bad Mux box For my Mux Switches...and best of all it's Under Warranty :yahoo:

Edited by Wakesetter67