Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shower Troubles

Im getting restless i think waiting for summer. anyways i just remembered the shower broke last year. im almost possitive my sister or brother just left it on and it burnt up somehow :Frustrated: at. i reall have no idea how the darn thing works though. so a quick explination and any troubleshooting advice would be great.

typo sorry "i really have no idea"

well First alway check the Fuse, Then if thats good, The Pump next, Real simple to replace, Trace back the hose and you will find the pump, That would be my guess, I'm sure others my had a nother idea.... Heres a link to what the shower has. http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=274 Edited by Wakesetter67

ok awesome. is the pump located near the hot and cold switches for it, and (not a shower expert be easy on me) does this water come from the lake through a system like the ballast.

ok awesome. is the pump located near the hot and cold switches for it, and (not a shower expert be easy on me) does this water come from the lake through a system like the ballast.

The water comes from your Cold water pick up to the engine and the hot comes right out of the Block, Just follow the shower hose and it will lead you to the pump, as shown in the pic, If pump no worky...no Shower... Edited by Wakesetter67

I'm actually installing one tomorrow, so I'm starting to get real familiar with them, i will let you know if i get mine to work...LOL again its either a fuse or the pumps fry-ed The pump has 4 screws and two wires, and an in and a out hose, the in hose is connected to the Hot and cold control box.. & the out hose is connected to nozal...Sounds like an anatomy class....