Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement Docking Lightbulbs?

Anyone know where to get replacement bulbs for the docking lights on an 06 LSV? (Halogen). I checked bakes, skidim, and a few auto shops but no luck. Refuse to order any part from the dealer ever so any ideas?

Anyone know where to get replacement bulbs for the docking lights on an 06 LSV? (Halogen). I checked bakes, skidim, and a few auto shops but no luck. Refuse to order any part from the dealer ever so any ideas?

If you have the part number off the side of the old bulb you could always check Ebay...they have to be a standard bulb...FWIW

Hope it helps

We have them in stock at Bake's. Looks like i need to add "light bulbs" to the list of products to add online.

Drop me a e-mail or phone call and I can get you taken care of no problem.

-Paul

We have them in stock at Bake's. Looks like i need to add "light bulbs" to the list of products to add online.

Drop me a e-mail or phone call and I can get you taken care of no problem.

-Paul

I actually just found them over at lightingFX.com but a light bulb section would be great anyways, Im always trying to find replacement nav lights and such on there to no avail :-(

So what type of bulb does it use? Bakes only offers the whole light for $115.00. I need to replace mine also....

So what type of bulb does it use? Bakes only offers the whole light for $115.00. I need to replace mine also....

The dockling lights? You can get them from bakes (Paul will help you in a hurry), but homedepot also sells them. They are standard out door lights. I forget the part numbers, but took mine out, looked online, and found one at homedepot that worked fine.

Edited by Indyxc

The dockling lights? You can get them from bakes, but homedepot also sells them. They are standard out door lights. I forget the part numbers, but took mine out, looked online, and found one at homedepot that worked fine.

Here is actually I think. Ironically it's also called Malibu, but big coincidence.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202025794/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

The dockling lights? You can get them from bakes, but homedepot also sells them. They are standard out door lights. I forget the part numbers, but took mine out, looked online, and found one at homedepot that worked fine.

I want to order a replacement blub from superbrightleds.com, they have every bulb imaginable on there. That's why I was wondering what type bulb it was.

• 2 months later...

I want to order a replacement blub from superbrightleds.com, they have every bulb imaginable on there. That's why I was wondering what type bulb it was.

Would you let me know what you find out because I'd like to do the same. LEDs don't attract the bugs like halogen do and take a lot less energy. I recently switched out the bulbs on my car with great results and would like to do the same on the boat. Especially looking for LED tower light options if you know of any.

Thanks,

I've actually talked to the guys at superbrightleds.com several times from anything to my boat, auto, and under cabinet kitchen lighting. They are awesome to work with. Just have the bulb and a tape measure in hand when you call.

• 10 months later...

Has anyone gotten LED to replace the alpha G3 lights that they are super happy with and that produce a lot of light? If so, what is the light model and where did you get it? Thanks a lot!

g3lightsB_LG.jpg

Edited by Hentz