Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Picked up the bu this morning

BlitzedVLX

martinarcher

Awesome. Thumbup.gif I'm bringing mine home Thursday. It was 18 here this morning. Frustrated.gif

The lake is 12 feet over summer pool so it will be a long time before it is low enough that they re-open the launch. All this snow and rain late this winter put a hurting on the lakes and rivers in our area.

Very nice. My kid would be dunking off that fender. Ok, what I really mean is I would be dunking off that fender.

17 degrees here this morning.

Haha we bring the trampoline up for some monster dunks! Ouch 17 is chilly, hopefully next week will be warmer. Taking the boat to local audio installer to get the amps and wiring checked out before taking in for warranty.

Awesome. :thumbup: I'm bringing mine home Thursday. It was 18 here this morning. Frustrated.gif

The lake is 12 feet over summer pool so it will be a long time before it is low enough that they re-open the launch. All this snow and rain late this winter put a hurting on the lakes and rivers in our area.

At least you will have water.:thumbup:

Must say, that is classic blocking of the wheels! I too would hate to have the boat roll up into the garage door!! :Tease3:

nice ride though.

Nice catch! :crazy:

Edited by Malibuzer

Must say, that is classic blocking of the wheels! I too would hate to have the boat roll up into the garage door!! :Tease3:

1301409060889.jpg

nice ride though.

I often leave something on the drive way in the wheel path to let me know I'm close enough to the garage.

haha i saw that too. I was going to call him on it, but then I wondered if maybe it was the angle of the camera and the driveway really was slanted toward the garage.

Sweet looking boat!! Gonna have to change the banner at the bottom of each post!