Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hot Sauce is coming...new for 2011

Hot Sauce

Hey everyone! Its been a busy offseason for Boat Bling getting our new look 2011 line all ready for the boat show season. Debuted two weeks ago in Long Beach and then last week in Los Angeles, here are the new bottles and label designs moving forward. I had the distinct honor to meet numerous Malibu Crew members at the LA Boat Show - thanks as always for stopping by and the support.

Now...for the better news...back by popular demand...the Malibu Crew Group Buy will begin next week. Greg will be posting some information soon but I can assure you - no website ever has offered a deal this good :) I just want to personally thank you for your loyalty and support.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me anytime on my cell at 602-312-4550 or [email protected].

I will be out in Lake Havasu this weekend to enjoy the 80 degree weather...if you are heading out there, please let me know.

Thanks and happy boating.

Hot Sauce!

Patrick

All4_MediaRevolution.jpg

Awesome Patrick! I was just thinking about calling you again. This is the best stuff I have used for the exterior :rockon: I will have to try the interior sauces this year as well!

Trent

Awesome!! I'm on for Hot Sauce! I went through almost 2 gallons last season. I'll talk to some local friends and see if anyone wants to piggyback on my order to help with shipping...

The Vinyl sauce was some pretty good stuff too!

Sweet!! I have maybe 1/2 gallon on hand but I'm sure I'll need more before Summer is through. I'm getting another Gallon of Hot Sauce for later. Maybe another bottle of Vinyl Sauce too.

Awesome Patrick! I was just thinking about calling you again. This is the best stuff I have used for the exterior :rockon: I will have to try the interior sauces this year as well!

Trent

Trent - lets get a group buy shipment together for us Alberta guys and save some $$. G-Mac just picked up his BU flaps last night. When do you want yours? Will be heading up to Wizard perhaps next weekend to see Gord. I can drop them off there is you want. Shoot me a PM.

Great Product

I was amazed at how well the hot sauce worked last summer, I've tried alot of stuff over the years but this one is a keeper. I may try the interior products this year as well. Thanks Patrick.

post-8035-060649900 1301094031_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kingfish

I have never used Driven, but I have tried most everything else. It would take a lot to convince me to use anything but Hot Sauce. Another testimonial. Can't wait for the group buy.

I have never used Driven, but I have tried most everything else. It would take a lot to convince me to use anything but Hot Sauce. Another testimonial. Can't wait for the group buy.

/

The GB is going on now for paid members and will last tell April 10th.

Love the hot sauce, spray and wipe down after every outing.......It's better than babes and way better than driven. Driven is more like a wax/sealer, but it doesn't waterspot and clean like babes/hot sauce. Babes smells better, but hot sauce just works better and the shine is more noticeable.

How does this compare to Driven Quick Spray? I have been using Driven which seems to work very good, but I am open to trying a new product. Anyone have a comparison between the two?

http://www.driventoperfection.com/shop2/index.php?l=product_detail&p=18

Great question. Driven has been around a long time and has a good name. As another member mentioned, it is designed to be more of a 'detail spray wax' vs a hard water spot remover. I believe that they do offer a water spot remover now that is a concentrate, requiring you to mix the product. I have not personally tried that product (I have tried and tested 100s of products on the market over the past 7 years). Assuming that it would remove the hard water spots as effective as Hot Sauce, you would want to go back over the boat again with their wax sealant/spray. Two step process, which means that is one more than you need with Hot Sauce :)

Thanks to everyone for your support.

For those paid members living in Canada -- I want to be able to offer you a better shipment option...and soon. I will try and work out something for you so you can take advantage of this great deal.

Thanks again!

Patrick

HOT SAUCE

• 2 weeks later...

We use babes boat bright after every outing. How does this compare?

It's way better, I've done side by side comparisons with them. The hot sauce wipes off easier, removes water spots better, and leaves a deeper more complete shine when done. I use it on everything from speaker cans to my windshield. I gave away my babes when I got that stuff. Been using the hotsauce since 06'.

It's way better, I've done side by side comparisons with them. The hot sauce wipes off easier, removes water spots better, and leaves a deeper more complete shine when done. I use it on everything from speaker cans to my windshield. I gave away my babes when I got that stuff. Been using the hotsauce since 06'.

Pretty much my exact experience. I have one boat that lives on a lift in the summer. I thought I would be cheap and use the babes on that boat (other boat is a garage queen and gets hot sauce). I don't know what it is, but once the water spots start it's like the wax in Babe's enhances the water spots? Hard to explain. I guess that's why Babe's makes a spot remover, too. Hot sauce is like 2 Babe's products in one, although hot sauce does make a transom sauce. Recently picked up a bottle from my dealer called Auto Magic Hydroshine. We'll see how it stacks up!