Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfing record

jtvride

I have been through the Panama Canal and one of the memories that still stands out was the size of the crocodiles swimming around the ship. That is probably real good incentive to not fall.

-Dave

martinarcher

Not trying to steal a mans thunder. But I do have to give a shout out to my man Warrick Bell for 24Hours of Surfing. Check it yo.Rockon.gif

http://wake9.com/com...th-Warrick-Bell

Was that 24 hours with one pull? I mean, he surfed non-stop for 24 hours?

I read the re-fuel description and it sounds like they stopped the boat and tied up to a pontoon for 15 minutes to re-fuel. It would still be tough regardless of re-fuel or PB&J sandwich breaks.

Not trying to steal a mans thunder. But I do have to give a shout out to my man Warrick Bell for 24Hours of Surfing.
During the record attempt we had to refuel 8 times, roughly about every 3 hours. Now this wasn't an easy task because on Lac La Belle there is no gas station so I had to have people running back and forth to the gas station on land fill up a punch of gas cans, unload them put them onto a pontoon boat and then bring it out to the Centurion where we had to refuel in open water with the boats rocking and pumping into each other. The first refuel took about 15min to put 45 gallons of gas in and we lost one of the gas cups to the bottom of the lake (luckily we had duct tape). After the first refuel we had the time down to about 8 to 9 min.

Doesn't that sound like they stopped to refuel? :dontknow:

If they did then he was getting 10 - 15 minute breaks every few hours. Not that what he accomplished was easy, just saying....