Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Latest must have boating accessory

Pistol Pete

Are you shredding your face off?

Did you just get a face-melting deal on an amp?

Are you gonna load up your paintball gun for those pesky jet skiers?

Then, you better buy a Save Phace.

Just look how cool you'd be in your boat wearing one.

At the marina, don't bother paying for the gas, just show up wearing this, fill up your boat and pull away. Nobody's gonna mess with you.

interesting - I wonder if there is a potential market for the wakeboarding crowd to reduce the impacts of the face-plants??

That would be good.

I'll bet that thing would mash your face if you hit the water face first. Also, it looks like it flips up like a welders mask. f there is a chin strap, the bucket effect could rip your head off.

martinarcher

I'll bet that thing would mash your face if you hit the water face first. Also, it looks like it flips up like a welders mask. f there is a chin strap, the bucket effect could rip your head off.

Agreed - taken the choice I'd rather face plant without one of those things, plus you won't look like a bug doing it. LOL.gif

Are you shredding your face off?

Did you just get a face-melting deal on an amp?

Are you gonna load up your paintball gun for those pesky jet skiers?

Then, you better buy a Save Phace.

Just look how cool you'd be in your boat wearing one.

At the marina, don't bother paying for the gas, just show up wearing this, fill up your boat and pull away. Nobody's gonna mess with you.

I think I will wait until I see Rusty Malinoski wearing one booting off a double up. If he feels it is worthy and protects his head, I might try one.

However, a bird in the face at full speed doesn't sound that pleasant either. Not sure what that marketing angle that is geared toward, who has even came close to a bird at full speed...in their face?

Nice.

Heres one I've seen at the LA Boat show this week: http://www.handsfreeflag.com/

I'm kinda torn. I'm not sure where I heard about this one, but could have very well been here. http://www.flagbuddy.com/

Price is right on the Flag Buddy. But the spring loaded hands free flag has a little more bling or wow in it. Not too bad a price if you consider the old motorized one was like $600.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

You guys do realize this thing is not any sort of "helmet". It's just a face shield intended for bass fishers going 70 mph across the lake in the rain.

martinarcher

You guys do realize this thing is not any sort of "helmet". It's just a face shield intended for bass fishers going 70 mph across the lake in the rain.

Might make a good paintball mask too.

However, a bird in the face at full speed doesn't sound that pleasant either. Not sure what that marketing angle that is geared toward, who has even came close to a bird at full speed...in their face?

I think that is geared toward ultralight pilots.

Nice.

Heres one I've seen at the LA Boat show this week: http://www.handsfreeflag.com/

I'm kinda torn. I'm not sure where I heard about this one, but could have very well been here. http://www.flagbuddy.com/

Price is right on the Flag Buddy. But the spring loaded hands free flag has a little more bling or wow in it. Not too bad a price if you consider the old motorized one was like $600.

we got a flag buddy last year on your recommend, Bill, and it's the best $30 I've spent on the boat for sure.

I think that is geared toward ultralight pilots.

I am pretty sure ultralight pilots have to worry about getting hit from behind by the birds. :whistle: