Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Smells of The Season

Well, I must say that I got all caught up in the season this afternoon. Maybe you can relate? In the family room, listening to holiday music (it was half-time), my son playing and chatting nearby, and large snowflakes drifting down on the hill out back. I breathed in deeply and felt that sense of satisfaction known only to some. . .the olfactory sense was almost overwhelming, though not the normal pine. It was oil. Amazon Gold to be specific. And the holiday warmth enveloped me as I rubbed the oil into the platform right there in the family room. . .

Christmas.gif

(Oh, and Michael, this thread is for people who do--or can relate to those who do--live where it snows, don't ski year-round, and have at least considered oiling the platform inside the house.)

Edited by VinRLX
(Oh, and Michael, this thread is for people who do--or can relate to those who do--live where it snows, don't ski year-round, and have at least considered oiling the platform inside the house.)

:lol: . . . . . . . . . Tongue.gif

Christmas.gif Merry Christmas, Jack. ;)

Today consisted of...Church, Christmas tree farm, slalom sets, decorating the tree, and watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with Jim Carey...in that order. It was a great day. Thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, We wen't and pick up the boat from winterization, managed to fit the 21x10 foot boat in a 22x11 foot garage, got a Christmas tree, and went to a formal christmas party. Now it really feels like christmas. Yahoo.gif

You're comedy Jack.

I have never, and will never oil the teak inside my house. Maybe my garage, but probably not even that. Way too messy. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.