Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LIQUID FORCE AUSTRALIAN RAIL JAM WRAP UP VID

Nicvtx

hi guys,

just like to share with you some of Australia's best riders throwing down at the liquid force rail jams!

some of the best riders are coming out of Australia now. heres some crazy footage from over the past season

hope you enjoy!

I know I'm gonna sound like a goober but, that's the first time I've ever seen a cable park.

I still don't understand how it pulls you through the course.

Besides that, great vid. and, I think the "should I wear a helmet" question has been answered.

I know I'm gonna sound like a goober but, that's the first time I've ever seen a cable park.

I still don't understand how it pulls you through the course.

Besides that, great vid. and, I think the "should I wear a helmet" question has been answered.

It's hard to explain, but it's exactly like a chairlift at the snow, You have about 5-7 towers that are about 7 meters out from the shore that the cable system goes round. You usually have 7-9 people on the lake at one time.

There isn't much to them the cable is always running so when you fall you swim back to the sure and walk back to the dock, when your on the dock you scan in your pass then the operator will pass you the handle, when it's your turn to go the little green light turns on, and as the carrier comes round your rope is fed onto the hook on the cable (carrier)

Sorry if that was a little unclear haha