Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Southern California Boat Shops

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy and affordable boat mechanic in SoCal besides the dealer? Looking to get a seasonal service and a few other minor repairs for our '02 Sunsetter. Live in Temecula so the general area from SD to OC to the IE is ideal.

Thanks in advance.

The BEST PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H20 Water Sports. He was the Service Manager at CC for years. He also owns The Bike Shop that services Harley's. He is not the cheapest but is 100% the best in SoCal. I have lots of experience on this one. Tell him Kelly sent you and he will take care of you.

Bill Wilson

12390 Doherty

Riverside, Ca

United States

(951) 288-7445

Kelly

Edited by Kellyb

Paradise guys were good the one time I took it there... was just hoping to save a little coin this year. They were about $100 more than the only other place in Temecula I could find (Temecula Marine Center - which got horrible customer service and quality of work reviews, so I'm kinda' skittish about taking it there).

I talked to Bill at H20 yesterday and liked what he had to say. I might end up making the drive up there.

Thanks for the suggestions!