Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

97 Wakesetter tower

waveraider

I am in the need of replacing the original tower on a 97 wakesetter. I am looking for ease when folding the tower down so that the boat will go onto a boat lift with a canopy on it. Can anyone add comments / suggestions.

Levi900RR, are there different models that would work on this boat or is it a generic and you make it fit? where would you go to purchase one these? Haveou heard of Star one and if so any comment? What type of board racks and speaker mounts work best with the titan. Thanks!

I have a Skylon on my 98 sunsetter. It only takes 2 hand bolts and it folds nicely to fit through my 8' shop door. Check out (SKYLONSPORTS.COM) for more info

CB

Levi900RR, are there different models that would work on this boat or is it a generic and you make it fit? where would you go to purchase one these? Haveou heard of Star one and if so any comment? What type of board racks and speaker mounts work best with the titan. Thanks!

Yeah man, Star one is where you get a Titan. Pick the one you like the looks of best. They will build it to fit your boat.

Thanks guys for repin the Series 1 and 2 tower! Titan is not in business anymore! Could everyone reference the towers as Series 1 and Series 2 by Star One Wake. It is like referencing the new Illusion tower as a Metcraft tower. Thanks Guys

And remember all, Malibu Crew Members get 10% off purchases

Thanks guys for repin the Series 1 and 2 tower! Titan is not in business anymore! Could everyone reference the towers as Series 1 and Series 2 by Star One Wake. It is like referencing the new Illusion tower as a Metcraft tower. Thanks Guys

And remember all, Malibu Crew Members get 10% off purchases

Duly noted my friend. I had no idea that was the case. :cheers:

StarOneWake...Thanks for the update...could you provide me with what the difference between the series l and series ll is? Also, where would one go to obtain the 10% discount as i would like to place an order.

Thank you

Star One Series ll it is! Thank you all for your input as it sounds like a very well built tower and the ease of laying it down for storage sounds very user friendly.

Star One Series ll it is! Thank you all for your input as it sounds like a very well built tower and the ease of laying it down for storage sounds very user friendly.

You won't be disappointed!

StarOneWake...Thanks for the update...could you provide me with what the difference between the series l and series ll is? Also, where would one go to obtain the 10% discount as i would like to place an order.

Thank you

All you have to do is become a paying member. Your membership will pay for itself with your first purchase.

Bu Hoo i noticed you had the same boat as I. Have you done any modifications to it..perfect pass, interior? If you could PM me that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

I have my old tower the I keep saying I am going to sell...since its off the boat and ready to get rid of, timing might be good.

Boat_LaborDay.jpg

tower.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

Custom tower intergrated board racks...light mounts folds/off easy. boards make a bimini on top

Edited by Tjay

I have a couple of brand new Titan Series III towers unopened with brand new mounting kits. The towers have never been unwrapped since they left Titan's factory. One is polished stainless and one is black. It will fit your boat, since StarOne said they will fit mine, and I have a 96 Sunsetter. Let me know. If you want to confirm, I'll get the dimensions and you can call StarOne to confirm.