Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Indoor Storage in Northern Virginia

jdp1970

Anybody aware of any options for indoor storage in the Northern Virginia area (Dulles, Herndon, Reston, etc.)? I've got a 2011 VLX ordered and can't bear the thought of parking her outside this summer. I don't have a big enough garage at my house and so far all of the local storage units either don't have garages big enough or there isn't room to back in a boat. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody aware of any options for indoor storage in the Northern Virginia area (Dulles, Herndon, Reston, etc.)? I've got a 2011 VLX ordered and can't bear the thought of parking her outside this summer. I don't have a big enough garage at my house and so far all of the local storage units either don't have garages big enough or there isn't room to back in a boat. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Where do you plan on boating? If at Lake Anna, I keep mine there 2 mins from my ramp in a gated storage unit facility, 28 ft deep, Malibu wide and 247 w/G3 tower high backing it straight in w/ tower up. I pay 150$ monthly. It has electricity in the unit.

Where do you plan on boating? If at Lake Anna, I keep mine there 2 mins from my ramp in a gated storage unit facility, 28 ft deep, Malibu wide and 247 w/G3 tower high backing it straight in w/ tower up. I pay 150$ monthly. It has electricity in the unit.

We do boat at Lake Anna frequently. What's the name of your facility? I was hoping to find something closer to home but Lake Anna is a possibility.

Lake Anna Mini Storage...right across form the new Food Lion in Mineral. 1-2 miles from Christopher Run Campground where I wetslip on weekends and launch from... 1/4 mile to gas station for enroute fillup. Security gate w/ access codes. Very clean and quiet facility.

Pics in this thread:

My link

Keeping it closer to the lake will save you money towing.... 15mpg vs 8mpg. You been out to the sandbar much?

Edited by nyryan2001
  • 4 months later...