Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Integrated Plumbing for Bow Fat Sack

DanWilliams

Fellow Crew

I have read many posts, and seen many photos on plumbing in additional sacks to the rear.

Has anyone done an integrated system for the bow, and how have you done it? Photos would be great.

Thanks Crew.

There was a stock bow with the MLS on a 2004 23 LSV - however, this month I pulled the tank, wired the fill and drain to a separate rocker swith on the dash. Now all four areas of the MLS fill and drain individually. I'm sure I can assist with the install of a bow system. Are you trying to install a hard wired system. If so send me a personal message and I'll tell you what you need to look for to install the system.

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow Crew

I have read many posts, and seen many photos on plumbing in additional sacks to the rear.

Has anyone done an integrated system for the bow, and how have you done it? Photos would be great.

Thanks Crew.

Just finished up installing a intergrated bag in 08 vllx. I just called wakemakers and told them what i wanted and they hooked me up with every thing i needed> the only thing they shorted me on was not enough hose> They sent me 20 foot and i had to buy 20 more> It was no problem it just takes some time> dont expect to get any directions so if u need some help let me know>>

Working on that as we speak in a 97 sunsetter as well as a ski locker bag and 2 bags for under the back seat .. I will get some pics up asap