Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

production pics?

BenBu

when i ordered the boat i asked if they could send me some production pics

but i didn,t get any but they send me a finished pic.

she is ready for tranport now and arriving end of december.

it is not such a big deal but somewhat annoying.

can,t wait to see the boat in person the light graphite looks platinum to me.

well at least i can finish the stereo install in january...

Rockon.gif

post-312-1133522501_thumb.jpg

post-312-1133522545_thumb.jpg

Hi Ben!

Maybe they took our pictures on the same day. I got the same ones with the wrap hanging of the boat. Recieved mine on Tuesday I think. I have been meaning to post pictures of our boat, but I´ve just been to lazy. Maybe this weekend.

I would say that it could be light graphite.

Can´t wait to see what the speakers look like on your boat!!!

Andy

mhhh,...i ordered a moonbeam - light graphite interior.

the pics don,t look like the i-spec example...geez what if they mixed the wrong colours?

post-312-1133554223_thumb.jpg

Did they do this on purpose? Maybe they dont want you to see what a Malibu is really constructed of!

You can roll up on the factory and take a guided tour, how does that square with not wanting people to see.

I'm guessing it was a mistake cuz there are a lot of people, including me, who have build photos.

To the OP, better make a phone call....or perhaps, is that not your boat?

that's what i'm thinking, maybe they didn't get any photos of your boat, and this one was close. Thad is defanitely a White interior.

I do like how that boat looks though

well i ordered the boat without any speakers...i can see in this pic it doesn,t have any speakers installed.

the exterior colors are correct..moonbeam-midnightblue and deck accent 2 light graphite.

I zoomed in on the pic and i can read DEBA (name of my dealer) on the boat cover box..

i,m pretty sure it is my boat......but i,m flipping out if that is platinum Shocking.gif

post-312-1133559148_thumb.jpg

the exterior colors are correct..moonbeam-midnightblue and deck accent 2 light graphite.

i,m pretty sure it is my boat......but i,m flipping out if that is platinum Shocking.gif

It's very difficult to tell the true colors based on photos they send. My actual boat didn't look much like the production photos color wise.

Light graphite is based on a gray color, whereas Platinum is tan based. My interior looked more tan in the photos as well, but when it got here it was very gray, no tan at all.

My interior is moonbeam and light graphite, but in the photos it almost looked white and platinum.

Looks platinum to me as well. :(

(You can tell by the way it differs from the white gelcoat!)

Here's a pic of my interiour colors for reference.

(Moonbeam, Marble & Charcoal)

HTH

post-334-1133600366_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chaabo

1. They will send you build photos if you ask. I even got photos of the molds before they laid the fiberglass. They sent me photos every day, including the water test and final detail.

2. You cannot tell colors from the digital photos! Your computer monitor is going to screw up the colors if the camera didn't. Turst me. I was freaked out when I saw my interior colors as well. I then looked at the photos on a color calibrated display in a dark room and was somewhat relieved. Then I actually got the boat, and had no worries at all that I got the wrong colors.

jetski, why wouldnt i be serious, thats what it looks like to me. its a common place to put them over here. saw an 05 this year (with two, one each side), a 30k AUS system in it complete with 3 head units (regular under the arm rest, DVD and mp3/CD hard drive and a 6 stacker!!!!! Shocking.gif

the 06's may have changed, havnt had a chance to see, we dont start production of 06's til mid jan or so i would say..

jetski, why wouldnt i be serious, thats what it looks like to me. its a common place to put them over here. saw an 05 this year (with two, one each side), a 30k AUS system in it complete with 3 head units (regular under the arm rest, DVD and mp3/CD hard drive and a 6 stacker!!!!!  Shocking.gif

the 06's may have changed, havnt had a chance to see, we dont start production of 06's til mid jan or so i would say..

Now I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure they don't off TV's in any of the Malibu boats, and seeing as how that is still at the factory it couldn't be aftermaket. Thats why I asked if you were kidding. Obviously anyone can add anything after the boat leaves the factory, but that one is still there.