Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Dealer locator

massew

Does somebody know if there's a list of all Malibu dealers?

Especially on the east coast of the us.

If im referring to Malibu's main site.

I need to enter a zip code and it refer me to the closest dealer.

thanks

Does somebody know if there's a list of all Malibu dealers?

Especially on the east coast of the us.

If im referring to Malibu's main site.

I need to enter a zip code and it refer me to the closest dealer.

thanks

There isn't, there is a form to fill in on the Malibu website and then Malibu will contact you with the information to your closest dealer. Or you could let us know where you're located and someone could probably chime in with where to go as there is most likely someone in your area that could tell you...

Edited by sp0tts

I have to admit, I dislike their website on this "feature". Don't make us ask about zip codes. Who know's the zip codes for their whole state? Simply list all the Malibu dealers.

Steve B.

I have to admit, I dislike their website on this "feature". Don't make us ask about zip codes. Who know's the zip codes for their whole state? Simply list all the Malibu dealers.

Steve B.

agreed. i was very annoyed when I was looking to buy the bu. i had to enter in zip codes of the surrounding area to find any dealers that were in my general region.

agreed. i was very annoyed when I was looking to buy the bu. i had to enter in zip codes of the surrounding area to find any dealers that were in my general region.

I agree as well. I dumped my MasterCraft because my old dealer went belly up and the new dealer was the worst I ever dealt with. when looking at the Malibu I am very comfortable with the current dealer, but in the event something happened to them I would like to know how far I would travel to get my boat fixed. I still can't tell.