Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

December 1st

Greg_S

That looks fantastic! What were the temps?

Air and water were both 60*

Frustrated.gif No global warming here, I'm looking at about 8" of white stuff in my yard & 8 more inches expected tonight. It's painful to even look at the boat these days, I'm sooooooooo jealous.

Frustrated.gif No global warming here, I'm looking at about 8" of white stuff in my yard & 8 more inches expected tonight. It's painful to even look at the boat these days, I'm sooooooooo jealous.

Your jealous of him, I am jealous of you! I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Tracie gets to look up at Bachelor covered with powder, so she gets all the seasons. It the in between places that get the short end of the stick. I've really got the boarding bug this year, so I'll take local boarding and Mammoth Mtn. not too long of a drive away.

Yeah, Tracie gets to look up at Bachelor covered with powder, so she gets all the seasons. It the in between places that get the short end of the stick. I've really got the boarding bug this year, so I'll take local boarding and Mammoth Mtn. not too long of a drive away.

One of these days I'll have to ski Mammoth. I've only mt biked the entire mt. for several years. THe hot tubes are great after riding and hitting the brewery.

Funny (funny sad) thing about Mammoth is that they're turning it into a Vail or Aspen. June Mountain is still the woodsy place. Too bad Tahoe is as far away as it is.

Tracie - my parents used to have a place in Sunriver and the only time I ever skied Bachelor it was something like -25*. I haven't been back Baby.gif

One of these days I'll have to ski Mammoth. I've only mt biked the entire mt. for several years. THe hot tubes are great after riding and hitting the brewery.

I'm not sure I have ever experienced a Hot Tube, what kind of sensation would it be comparable to ?? ROFL.gif

Funny (funny sad) thing about Mammoth is that they're turning it into a Vail or Aspen. June Mountain is still the woodsy place. Too bad Tahoe is as far away as it is.

Tracie - my parents used to have a place in Sunriver and the only time I ever skied Bachelor it was something like -25*. I haven't been back Baby.gif

Yes, the owners are ruining the small town appeal. Actually a few years back they we're talking about combining June Mt and Mammoth. I had to sit up at Squaw for a day to analyze the noise from snowmaking. That really sucked since I couldn't go skiing...but better than sitting in an office.

is there any size restrictions

Not for your LSV, but I don't know about BIGGER boats. I haven't seen anything bigger than a tow boat on the lake, outside of a pontoon boat.

You are more than welcome to meet me out there for a pull and you can check it out. We usually go during the week so we have the lake to ourselves.

Heck - you could bring your boat if you want, i can just bring my pass. Either way is cool.

Edited by Greg_S
Thanks for the offer. I just might take you up on that someday.  Does the lake get pretty crowded on weekends?

During the summer, yes. I haven't been out on the weekend after summer ended (just weekdays) but I bet it doesn't get too many boats out there when its as cold as it is now.

We are getting really spoiled now.