Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Typical time between the spray date and the completion date

nemalibu

I've got a factory tour scheduled for 3/25. No formal spray date but was told +/- 3/17 so may even see my boat in process. 3 kids (all boys 12, 9 & 5) are going to really enjoy it I hope.

I've got a factory tour scheduled for 3/25. No formal spray date but was told +/- 3/17 so may even see my boat in process. 3 kids (all boys 12, 9 & 5) are going to really enjoy it I hope.

My spray date got pushed back from March 3, to March 9th. I was told about 1 week to build the boat, I should be recieiving my VLX at the end of March. Congrats on your 247, that is one massive boat!

Yeah, sounds like the factory is running flat out which seems pretty amazing given other boat sales and the economy in general. My "rumored" date has been pushed back several times and I was told tours were suspended for several weeks as things got a little out of hand production wise. Normally they don't do tours on Friday's as production is often suspended, however, they said that shouldn't be an issue this March... A healthy boat manufacturer is a good boat manufacturer!

Yeah, sounds like the factory is running flat out which seems pretty amazing given other boat sales and the economy in general. My "rumored" date has been pushed back several times and I was told tours were suspended for several weeks as things got a little out of hand production wise. Normally they don't do tours on Friday's as production is often suspended, however, they said that shouldn't be an issue this March... A healthy boat manufacturer is a good boat manufacturer!

Hopefully Malibu sells as many boats before gas hits $5-$6 a gallon, this will definitely put a hault on boat sales. $200-$250 fill ups are going to be painful.... There was already people filling up gas cans today at the local service station by my house because they ran a promotion for 2 hours and dropped the price .20 a gallon. It just hit $4 a gallon today in Nor-cal. The oil companies once again will put us back in a recession!

I hope my spray date does not get pushed back again, that would be a bummer.... glad to see Malibu is selling boats.

My date was pushed out from the March 3rd to the 10th, but all is still good.

Same here, they are now saying the 9th.... hopefully no more delays, apparently Malibu factory is running full bore right now..... I say take there time and do a quality job, I can wait a few more weeks for quality work.