Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone familiar with Sundown Sport in Richland, WA?

AustnJPR

Wife and I are looking at an LSV they have for sale, however we are in Austin, TX and would like to get any feed back on the dealer.

So far they seem like great guys but I have learned over the years that sales men can be great right up til they close the sale!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Wife and I are looking at an LSV they have for sale, however we are in Austin, TX and would like to get any feed back on the dealer.

So far they seem like great guys but I have learned over the years that sales men can be great right up til they close the sale!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

To be honest I don't hear much of anything which is usually a good thing.

-Paul

They are my local dealer. I bought my VTX there in 09. They are great guys! Always helpful in fixing any problems i've come across. Who are you working with?

We are working with Eric Whitney. Seem like a great guy thus far. We are just waiting on some more detail pics of the rig and then if we can get shipping worked out to our satisfaction

we should have a "new to us" 23LSV within a couple of weeks.

Make sure you put a deposit down and get something in writing from them that it is sold so they don't sell it out from underneath you like they did to someone else I know

Make sure you put a deposit down and get something in writing from them that it is sold so they don't sell it out from underneath you like they did to someone else I know

Deposit already made... That is the first thing you do when you get serious about a rig. Now if they sell it out from under me after a deposit, I'll be sure to inform all.

I know several guys who have bought boats from Sundown, and no one has complained. I've talked to them about used boats but they didn't have what I was looking for at a the time. But came across as good guys to me too.

Send me an email if you need more first hand experience with them & I'll forward the email to those guys.

I know several guys who have bought boats from Sundown, and no one has complained. I've talked to them about used boats but they didn't have what I was looking for at a the time. But came across as good guys to me too.

Send me an email if you need more first hand experience with them & I'll forward the email to those guys.

Really appreciate every bodies input, after getting all the pictures and questions answered (there were a ton, thx to Eric for dealing with my every request for pics.)

We will be making final negotiations to get the rig to a new home on Lake Travis!

Now all I got to do is get swivel board racks to replace the fixed mount ones.

Get underwater transom lighting.

Get the charging / battery system up to my specs.

Add some ballast.

Get a surf board.

Ah hell the list will just go on and on and my bank account will go down and down....boat ownership in a nut shell. :biggrin:

Nice looking ride!!! That boat looks really familiar... I know I've seen it on Lake Sammamish before.

Spokane is in a stage 2 Snow Emergency right now... (what ever that means) so my guess is you won't be towing it home anytime soon since they just got a couple feet of snow over there.

-Paul

Spokane is in a stage 2 Snow Emergency right now... (what ever that means) so my guess is you won't be towing it home anytime soon since they just got a couple feet of snow over there.

-Paul

It means their a bunch of candyasses. :rofl:

My sister in-law drove over I-90 this morning from Redmond. She said the freeway is bare & dry today. We got maybe 6" or 7" in Spokane on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. At work on Thursday, our trucks were chaining up & most of them had removed their chains by lunch time.

At lunch today (Friday) only the small side streets have any snow on them. Although one of our sales guys said that Lookout Pass is pretty bad this morning (eastern ID / Montana border). But there is no reason for the OP to be this far north anyway.

Jake said they got some snow in Redding (I-5). So Grants Pass might be tough goin with a boat. But the OP might take a more direct route thru Utah or Colorado. Maybe someone from that area can tell us what it's like there now days.