Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Inserting photos into Maliview preset icons

Would someone steer me towards video or written instructions on inserting a personal photo into the Maliview presets?

I was told it could be done by the sales people at the boat show but I am unable to find instructions.

For instance, on beginner, intermediate or advance wake presets, I would like to put in a photo of my kids on the left side icon.

Or for Go Home, I might want a picture of the lake house.

Thanks in advance.

Would someone steer me towards video or written instructions on inserting a personal photo into the Maliview presets?

I was told it could be done by the sales people at the boat show but I am unable to find instructions.

For instance, on beginner, intermediate or advance wake presets, I would like to put in a photo of my kids on the left side icon.

Or for Go Home, I might want a picture of the lake house.

Thanks in advance.

I've never heard that you can do that. I'm interested to see if it can be done.

Terry

I've never heard that you can do that. I'm interested to see if it can be done.

Terry

It can be done, but my may need a more recent version of Maliview. I think perhaps 2010 and up you can do this? Shoot Paul@ Bakes or 06 a PM they should be able to assist. Let us know what u find out.

For the record I have no clue. With all the other constant projects I've done on the boat playing with the malivue has not made the list. I don't even have all the presents done. Is also like to know if this is possible and how its done.

• 1 year later...

Hey Cru. Has anyone worked out how to do this yet? We have just taken delivery of our new 2012 VTX with Maliview - keen to put some photos against the personalised presets, but cannot work it out :cry:

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just heard back from my dealer. Per Malibu, this is not possible. Here's what I received:

If you are asking about changing a preset to a personal image you load our system does not have that capability at this time,