Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking for trailer

nailem

i am looking at a 03' Wakesetter LSV 23' but it does not come with a trailer. i did not see any for sale here. anyone know where i could find one? google search come up empty. i will be keeping the boat in the water most of the time but will trailer a few times a year 8 to 10 hours on vacation.

i live in Erie PA but boat im looking at is in Michigan.

i am looking at a 03' Wakesetter LSV 23' but it does not come with a trailer. i did not see any for sale here. anyone know where i could find one? google search come up empty. i will be keeping the boat in the water most of the time but will trailer a few times a year 8 to 10 hours on vacation.

Bakes Marine has a couple of them. I know it's on the wrong coast but it's an option. At least one of the trailers are for a 23' boat as well.

Bakes Marine has a couple of them. I know it's on the wrong coast but it's an option. At least one of the trailers are for a 23' boat as well.

Eagle trailer..located in Mich..will make trlr specific to boat...paid $3500 for tandem axle

Just sold mine in the fall for my 2002 23 footer...bummer!

I would call around the local inboard dealers and see what they may have new or used. I ended up finding a still new 2008 model trailer that I got for a great price as I was doing some tire kicking at a local dealer. It was not malibu specific so I decided to roll the dice and test fit...perfectly aligned bunks, etc.

Good luck!

-- Mike

thanks everyone for all of your replies. i will check out all your leads. here on lake Erie there are not many inboard dealers and the ones around had nothing. i really hope i can fin one and make this deal work.

regards