Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Goode Bubble Buoys

thealy

from what ive read, if you can get past the added cost of a conventional buoy, the reviews at BOS and WSF were positive. The newer models are supposedly more durable than the original.

I wouldn't leave them out on a public lake course.

from what ive read, if you can get past the added cost of a conventional buoy, the reviews at BOS and WSF were positive. The newer models are supposedly more durable than the original.

I wouldn't leave them out on a public lake course.

Ditto that. Another option is to fill the buoy with about 40% water. They sit much lower in the water and deflect downward easily if struck/run over. They've been used for the past couple of seasons on a course i ski on with some regularity and I've run over plenty of them, to date haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Ed