Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Say goodbye to Luke from Star One Wake:-(

riderite

We here at Star One Wake are sad to see one of our own leave! If Luke has ever helped you personally or just helped you through this forum with questions you have had, please show him your love and appreciation by posting your thanks!

Edited by riderite

Thanks guys! I am starting school Monday to get my Class A License and I will be driving for Gordon Trucking Co. I hate to leave this industry but I am getting married soon and buying a house so the money was definitely the deciding factor. I am only 23 but I feel I have been doing this for 20years with the knowledge I have gained about this sport and industry!

I will definitely be on here to still say what's up and help out any way I can. This Forum has by far the most intelligent people that help out each other more than any other Forum I have seen!

:werule:

Luke,

Congrats on your new endeavor! Now work yourself into transporting boats...then your not that far removed from it....lol Well if you can get the time off come up to WOW, otherwise maybe we'll see on Folsom during the winter time.

Good luck Luke and best of wishes on the new job. I know many of people who have had to leave a passion/Job in order to support the family. Some how those people have and will stay involved with their passion as I'm sure you will. :rockon:

Thanks for all your help

Thanks guys! I am starting school Monday to get my Class A License and I will be driving for Gordon Trucking Co. I hate to leave this industry but I am getting married soon and buying a house so the money was definitely the deciding factor. I am only 23 but I feel I have been doing this for 20years with the knowledge I have gained about this sport and industry!

I will definitely be on here to still say what's up and help out any way I can. This Forum has by far the most intelligent people that help out each other more than any other Forum I have seen!

:werule:

You ain't kiddin. So much for Gheyvid Williams and his gimp Tim over at Wank World. Guy plays god and deletes posts and bans users without any notice or warning. Truth hurts sometimes I guess. Good luck to you on your next chapter bud. :werule:

Edited by Bawshogg

ohhhh... so that's what that emoticon is for. Good luck young Skytrucker.

Sounds like you got a new "Handle" good buddy. Be safe out there.

Thank you guys!!

Malibu Dude- That would be awesome, that is a great idea transporting boats would be fun! And if I am in town and not on the road when WOW comes up I will be there for sure!!!

I was wondering when the first person was going to use that Emoticon in a post with me hahaha! It is too perfect!

Edited by StarOneWake

Thank you guys!!

Malibu Dude- That would be awesome, that is a great idea transporting boats would be fun! And if I am in town and not on the road when WOW comes up I will be there for sure!!!

I was wondering when the first person was going to use that Emoticon in a post with me hahaha! It is too perfect!

Good luck Luke!!! Make sure to come visit us when your up in the Seattle area... we've got plenty of parking for a big rig!

Cheers Buddy, it's been a pleasure working with you all these years.

-Paul

Good luck Luke! Sorry to hear your leaving the gang at Star One, but I know Brett will hold down the fort. Thumbup.gif

Luke hooked me up with my first tower and has been selling me tower parts ever since. Rockon.gif Is there another tower manufacturer? I've never heard of one. LOL.gif

I like MDude's idea. You can ship boats and towers! That would rule. Biggrin.gif

Luke has worked with me to get all the hardware for a custom Titan II above the tower bimini. Took a while to get a parts list from Commercial Sewing, but he got it.

Thanks dude! Good luck! :rockon: